The Voices Song : Chapter 13

~*~*~*~Elighs Point of View~*~*~*~*~

I started to black out as I felt something empale my hand, pain shot threw my body as I became unconscious.

I woke up dangling from the ceiling, my strings just barely holding up my weight, lifting my head slowly I watched as the room slowly stopped spinning, that's when my eyes finally focused on the horror around me.

Wooden puppets and dolls scattered the floor bathed in blood and guts, some dolls made from human parts.

Is this what waits for me? I'm going to be turned into a puppet for the sick b*tch's amusement! Not going to happen!.

Thrashing at my strings a could feel the nail in my hand pull at my skin, it's hopeless...

"L...light??"

I call out in a whisper, as a metallic smell filled my senses. I can't give up.. I ... I'm not something the filth can torment, play with.

Shivers ran down my back at the thought pushing it aside, I subsided the pain and began pulling at my strings again ... Harder.... And harder..... But I just swung like some abandoned shoes hanging from a

"ELIGH STOP THE NAILS ARE RIPPING THROUGH YOUR SKIN!!"

Her voice calmed me, I stopped my nonsense and let my body dangle, my head hung low, sleep deprived... Hungry... Maybe a bit insane.

Something creaked open capturing my attention. A slim figure walked in and opened her mouth anger washed upon her face, her nose cringed in disgust. Making her way towards light she kicked her failed lifeless puppets and dolls out of path and raised her head and opened her mouth.

"STOP THE SCREAMING DOLLS OR ILL SOW YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!"

'Naughty'

Something spoke as 'mother screamed and left pounding her feet on the way, making sure to dim the lights.

'naughty disgusting puppet

You made mother mad...'

"Who's there?!?"

I scream to nothing.

"Who are you talking to?"

Light spoke her voice filled with concern as her eye scanned the room which was barely lit by one night lamp on the far opposite wall.

'useless

No wonder your down here

Put broken puppet to rest'

"SHUT UP!"

My throat pained trying to silence the voices, scare them away. Hot tears slipped down my cheek slowly washing away blood that marked my face.

'Useless puppet

Never amount to anything'

They chanted.

"SHUT UP

SHUTUP

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!"

Over and over again I yelled as their words pierced my heart my tears flowing violently. I thrashed around again and unexpectedly fell to the floor strings still attached but the wooden cross that kept me hanging fell of its metal rusting hinge.

I stood quickly ignoring the voices and lifted light carefully and places her on the floor. Her feet way to damaged and torn to stand. I sat beside her and cried my heart.

"P..please... M..make them stop..."

Pleading through my tears light shuffled slowly beside me and held me to her chest and cooed in my ear so softly it touched my aching heart.

"Shh I know I know j..just

Accept them"

"What?!?"

"Shh please I know but accept it, I...."

Her beautiful blue eyes started to tear up. I wiped the falling tears from her cheek.

"I...have they sing to me now"

She gave me a faint smile as my tears slowly dried and came to a stop.

'Useless just admit it'

Fine

I could just feel the voices unearthly grin as they finally heard what they were waiting to hear. I welcomed the strange voices, and as I did they change they became me, I stopped fighting and let them take the wheel. A new feeling washed over me, a sinister emotion ... I ... Can't explain it. A grin made its way on my face as I sang with my new friends, voices.

"Take my knife

And take my heart

Write upon it your mistakes

Wash away your problems"

Lights lifted an eyebrow I'ma confused matter but smiled and just sang with me her voice so sweet and soft. I sang again.

"You aren't perfect

And I can forgive you for it

Sit doll be still

Do not speak unless spoken to"

She replied

"Take my life

But you take my place

Repeat all my mistakes

If I can't love you

Then you can't love yourself"

"I'm not perfect

And I can't blame you for it

Sit doll be still

Tell me you love me

Be a good little girl"

Her smile growing wider and wider with mine her scared smile growing wider as well, an inhuman look.

"Useless

Waste of space

Why wont you smile

Listen to the voices in your head

Cry yourself to sleep

No one needs us anyway"

"You aren't perfect

And I can forgive you for it

Sit doll be still

Do not speak unless spoken to"

"I'm not perfect

And I can't blame you for it

Sit doll be still

Tell me you love me

Be a good little girl"

I paused and came closer to her ear my lips just grazing her lobe as I softly cooed into her delicate ear

"You aren't perfect

And its all her fault"

She raised her face to mine and stared into my eyes, her own illuminating her face softly showing her tear stained cheeks. Pulling her in wrapped my legs and arms around her, cocooning her into my chest as I laid a small kiss on her forehead.

~*Edited*~*31/12/14*~