Same Four Walls : Chapter 2

~*Picture: Light*~

I wake up in my room. It feels like an asylum, some place that contained the criminally insane. I lay in bed for a while, just staring at my room's dry white walls. No sign of colour or life was in my room. Just a bed, a smashed mirror, and a closet.

I turn to face my clock, '1:32pm'. I get up, knowing that I'm probably not going to sleep for a while. I walk to the broken mirror at the other side of the my room.

I stand staring at my face through the cracks. My recreated smile is still etched onto my lips, scarring my face. It had been a month since mother did this to me but it still haunts my dreams. The sinister look that swept her face, I still remember it clearly and it horrifies me. My blood still stains the kitchen's milky white tiles.

I've always wanted to escape, but I fear what will happen to me if she caught me again. Mother has already bolted the windows, and I am not allowed to step a foot outside unless I am taking the rubbish out, and then, only if she was watching, but that was when I was still little, I can't remember what the world outside looks like. I want to run but I can't, not until she's... gone.

I laugh at the thought of murdering my mother.

'Freedom... Kill.... She's imperfect...'

The voices again chant their evil thoughts through out my head.

What are you on my side now? I ask the annoying voices mentally.

I am about to open my door, when screams from two people echo the house from down stairs.

"Will you be my doll?"

I hear mother say joyfully.

I quickly make my way to the stairs. Crouching I observe the ruckus going on. Mother has found another doll. Someone she thinks is perfect.

"W...what do ..y...you want f...from me?"

This boy is not much older than me, he is taller, not much muscle, blonde mid length hair.

"DON'T YOU QUESTION ME, SUCH AN IMPERFECTION!"

I watch in horror as she pulls out her knife, the same one she used on me. It is a simple large kitchen knife with a black handle with the engravings 'Perfection'.

The boy starte to cry.

"MEN DON'T CRY, YOU DISGUST ME!"

She screams as she raises her knife.

"P...please don't do this!"

Too late, she has stabbed him right at the top of his chest. Dragging the knife down slowly, mother laughs as his blood pools below him, guts spilling out of his body. The boy tries to plead but the blood filling his mouth wouldn't allow it.

I am completely horrified, mother has never done anything like this before. I start to gag as the metallic smell of his blood hits me. I watch his body squirm until....Nothing, now it is just a lifeless body. Mother soon notices me watching the horror.

"See what happens to the imperfect?!? They don't deserve to live!" She states angrily. "Now clean up this mess! It disgusts me!"

She then turns her back, bloody knife in hand and walks off down the hall. Still horrified, I run to the hall closet. Grabbing the mop, bucket, and cleaning chemicals.

I make my way back to the poor boy, who is now a lifeless corpse on the floor. Gagging and sick of the smell, I lean beside the boy and I close his eyes. Mother comes out from the lounge room as I start to mop. She throws beside me a... Body bag?

"Place the imperfection in here. I'll dispose of it in the morning!"

She says in a disgusted manner and leaves me to my own horrid thoughts.

Two hours ... It has taken me two hours to clean the blood till the wood floor shines like new. The mop is stained with blood. I am now standing in the shower, attempting to wash every thing that I just saw, down the drain. The metallic scent still haunts my nose. Scrubbing the dried blood off, I hop out of the shower. Drying and changing, I make my way back to my plain bed.

I stare at the clock.. 3:00... 3:46...4:09..

I can't sleep as pictures of the day's events race through my mind, and the voices start to chant in my head.

'One less imperfection... One less imperfection....'

I laugh at all the pictures of the dead boy's body after that. I believe that I am finally starting to lose it, the voices are starting to take over. Realising that, I start screaming.

"SHUT UP, NO, SHUT UP... Just shut up."

'Useless..imperfect..broken doll.'

~*Edited*~*18/12/14*~

^^Edited-31/12/14^^