Abused Doll : Chapter 3

I wake up to the sun's rays softly touching my face. I smile, until the reality of last night's horrific events set in. I cringe at the thought. I redirect my sight to the clock, it read '8:14'.

I groan, sliding out of bed. Opening the curtains, I grab my blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt and groggily chang. That's when I hear the front door open.

"Light, my perfect doll, I'm just getting rid of the broken doll, be back soon!" Mother chirps.

It disgusts me, how she could murder and be so happy the next day. Pushing the thought to the back of my head, I walk down stairs, nearly tripping on the mop that I left behind last night. Opening the kitchen window, the crisp morning air flutters past me, cooling the room. Just then mother walks in, in her usual happy way. I have no idea how she can love after taking an innocent life.

'Disgusting...she's imperfect....get rid of her.'

I take my usual seat at the mahogany table, the furthest seat away from mother's spot. I watch as she grabs the ingredients from the fridge and a pan from the chipped wooden cupboards. Mother starts cooking, cracking eggs into a pan with cheese and ham and some herbs. She looks over to me with a glare.

"Morning." Mother stars heartlessly at me.

"M...morning Mother."

Mother smiles, pleased with my answer and goes back to cooking what seems like omelettes. I sit there watching the curtains dance, as the morning wind makes it's way through the window. Not long after, breakfast was sitting in front of me, the steam hitting my face as I look down at it. I can't eat without wanting to vomit.

I look up, and sadly meet my mother's cold hard stare. Her eyes turn black with anger.

"I'm sorry, my doll. Is my breakfast not good enough for you?"

"N..no Mother it's f..fine." I attempt to calm her, without tearing up.

It can't be helped, as a hot tear slides down my cheek and the fear of Mother sets in. She stands up and my tears can't be controlled any more, I start to cry violently. Mother's face erupts in fury and she slams her hand onto the table.

"DOLLS DON'T CRY! DOLLS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY!"

She storms her way over to me and I feel her hand make contact with my face. The stinging hurts but it isn't as bad as the hatred that is rising in my chest. So I stand up and scream.

"I'M NOT A DOLL!"

Her face morphs. Her smile grows large, her eyes turn a deep black colour filled with disgust and anger as she pulls out her knife and stabs my side.

"YOU'RE BROKEN!"

She picks me up by my hair and drags me out the kitchen screaming. I watch as my own bloody trail grows, while she drags me down the hall way. Before I know it she has me at the cellar door, as she pushes me down the stairs, I laugh.

The cellar is empty, the floors are cold hard cement. Except for one chair that sits bolted to the centre of the cellar, chains hang from it and chains hang on the far left wall. She pulls me onto the chair and chains me to it.

I laugh even harder.

"Seriously just KILL ME!"

Her face softens ever so slightly.

"No you just need fixing...adjusting."

She laughs psychotically.

Mother then leaves.

"Sit doll be still, and I'll come back when you're fixed."

Locking the cellar door behind her, she leaves me with the voices that haunt my head.

'BROKEN USELESS DOLL!'

The voices scream.

'DOLLS DON'T SPEAK UNLESS SPOKEN TO!'

They grow louder and more persistent every minute.

All I can hear are the voices and my mother's voice.

'Sit doll, be still.'

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!"

These voices push me past the breaking point.

~*Edited*~*18/12/14*~

^^Edited-31/12/14^^