Sweet Freedom : Chapter 22

I fluttered my eyes open as I was greeted by Lucy standing in front of me with a hand full of clothes. I would of loved waking up to the Suns Rays warming my skin but no window...

"Morning Miss Light! I have a spare set of clothes for you to change into before leaving" she handed me skinny black jeans and loose purple T-shirt and some green faded canvas shoes then lead me to the bathroom to wash and change.

As I stripped to step in the shower I turned on the water and moved to the mirror, my ribs in certain spots had turned a deep purple, I winced as I touched the bruises lightly, thankfully I didn't have broken ribs. I stood under the running Luke warm water and immediately felt my muscles melt and any stress flush down the drain to. Shutting the water off I dried and dressed myself painfully I should add considering I couldn't lift my arms because it moved my chest.

I was greeted by a massive bear hug from Blake as I exited the Women's Bathroom.

"Ouch" I cringed in slight pain, "hi Blake!" I gave him a hug back and kneeled down to his size.

"I wanted to say goodbye to you and Eligh before you left!" He smiled while trying to hold back tears.

"Aww Blake don't cry we will come and visit you sometime" I flashed him a warm smile hoping to cheer him up.

"R..really?!" He wiped his tears away with his tiny hand.

"Of course!" I scooped him into my arms and walked towards the cafeteria as Blake played with my hair. Amongst the people on the cafeteria I could spot Eligh is tight black jeans and a blue shirt, kind of a stand out considering everyone else is in white. He flashed a heart melting smile and beckoned me to the seat opposite to him. Carefully placing Blake down I ran towards Eligh with my arms wide open.

"I can't believe we're getting out of here!"

I could feel his breath in my neck as his smiled.

"Start a new life, carefree, remember we leave at lunch"

I felt ecstatic by the fact I really could start a new life with father and Eligh. The whole day was a free to do what you want kind of day considering I didn't have sessions planned. I spent most my day wondering the halls trying each door, most were locked except. It was a smaller door then the others hard to see if you weren't specifically looking for it. Inside I stared in awe it was a tiny indoor green house with little sunlight. Beautiful flowers and unknown plants were scattered every wherein and under tables, hanging from the ceiling. Slowly I walked around tables feeling petals of the flowers and smelling the colourful ones.

"Light?! Light it's time for Lunch then you have to get ready to go! Light?" Lucy voice echoed through out the little room. Making sure I wasn't seen I slipped back out the tiny door and made my way to a worried looking Lucy.

"Oh there you are, I thought I lost you!"

"Sorry Lucy I didn't mean to worry you" I gave her a soft smile.

"Its ok but it's lunch time, after you eat I'll come and get you and Eligh to show you to the front desk"

I nodded my head in reply and walked away I know my way around now after I spent many times lost in these endless halls.

"Rrrraaawwwrrrr I'm the tickle monster" Eligh screamed tickling Blakes sides making him giggle uncontrollably.

"N..no it t...tickles s...st..stop hahahahaha!"

I loved seeing them two have fun it brightens up the room. The laughter echoed bouncing off the walls giving the atmosphere a sense of fun as we ate. But the moment came when Lucy came through the cafeteria doors calling for Eligh and I.