Chapter 14

~*~*~*~*~Lights Point Of View~*~*~*~*~

Eligh freed me from the strings that kept me bound in the air, carefully he placed me on the ground amongst the rotting corpses and puppets.

I watched as tears formed in his bright blood red eyes, sorrow filling him to the brim.

"P...please... M..make then stop..."

He had stopped screaming into the darkness and sat beside me with his head buried into his hands. It pains me to see him like this so torn, so ... So lifeless.

I sat with my hands in my hair dried blood from my palm peeling of in to my long brown dull hair and thought, then it clicked what's the only reason I would scream shut up ... The voices ...

Shuffling my sore body towards I pulled him into my chest, his whole body was shaking, his skin ice cold to the touch, His tears soaking my shirt. I wrapped my arms across his broad back and tried my best to sooth his tears, I lent my head down to his ears and whispered lovingly

"Shh I know I know j..just Accept them"

"What?!?" He whispered back confused.

"Shh please I know but accept it, I...."

I couldn't hold back the tears as they fell to the floor. A smile spread across my face as I remembered the time I stopped fighting the monsters, the insanity and they became me.

"I...have they sing to me now"

His face looked blank, then unexpectedly his face seemed to lift and wide grin slowly but surely stretched across his scarred face, his wretched smirk taunting the dark, like his whole attitude had changed in a snap. A sweet yet sinister tune then rang through out the room starting in a silent hum but then broke into words.

"Take my knife

And take my heart

Write upon it your mistakes

Wash away your problems"

I was utterly confused was he singing? With such a sweet sound I couldn't help but sing along to an unknown song.

"You aren't perfect

And I can forgive you for it

Sit doll be still

Do not speak unless spoken to"

I replied letting my self smile truly for the first time, happiness and joy bubbling within me, ready to burst out of my chest.

"Take my life

But you take my place

Repeat all my mistakes

If I can't love you

Then you can't love yourself"

Forgetting my pain that shot threw my arms and legs I sang with all my heart letting my sorrow and pain, happiness and hope flow as the words escaped my trembling lips.

"I'm not perfect

And I can't blame you for it

Sit doll be still

Tell me you love me

Be a good little girl"

My heart skipped a beat.

"Useless

Waste of space

Why wont you smile

Listen to the voices in your head