The Newest Arrival : Chapter 7

(Picture: Eligh)

CRASH

I hear something hit the floor heavily. Peaking out the door I can see mother and a boy, with a wide smirk plastered on his face.

He stood up and brushed himself off like nothing happened. Mother then started talking as if pleased with her new toy.

"Well, well, resilient one I see. Light, come here my doll and meet my new toy."

"Light?"

I just hear the stranger whisper under his breath.

Shakily, I slip out from the gap I made in the door and hesitantly took a step towards mother. Out of no where, mother roughly took a hold of me and shoved me towards the strange boy. I stood there blankly and stared, observing the new arrival. He stood tall and strong, he had black straight hair that widely flicked everywhere. He wore a grey v-neck shirt that fit his torso perfectly, and skinny black jeans. He had deep Crimson red eyes that shone brightly, that seemed to pull me closer, making want to stare into them. He had me lost in my thoughts. Then a deep voice broke me from my trance.

"Eligh."

The boy said, as he towered over me.

"And I'm no one's toy, you sick women!"

He screamed, hurdling towards mother, tackling her to the wooden floors. Displeased, mother pulled out her knife from ..no where? She raised her knife behind his back and impaled Eligh, leaving a big gash in his grey shirt. I ran over to him in horror as his blood rushed out with no end. In my attempt to stop the bleeding I became covered in his blood. The metallic smell haunting my nose. Mother shoved him off her carelessly, I watched him hit the wall, sending blood flying hitting my face and clothes. His blood making its mark on the wall as he slid down to the floor in pain.

"ELIGH!"

I rushed over to him, trying to pull him up. Mother screamed in delight, as anger filled my chest boiling my blood.

"HES BROKEN!"

She yelled in disgust.

"TO THE CELLAR HE NEEDS FIXING"

That's when Eligh stood up. Shaking violently from the pain flowing through his body. He stood his ground once again against mother. As his blood dripped down his wound and dripped to the floor adding to the massive red puddle I currently sat soaked in. Mother charged at him again pinning him against the wall. I heard a faint whisper.

"Smile my doll"

Mother retorted as she did to him what she did to me when I frowned. She dragged her knife up from the corner of his blood stained lip up his cheek. I was amazed as Eligh didn't flinch. He raised his shaky leg and kicked mother off sending her flying hitting the opposite wall knocking down the photos that contained so many memories. But now they laid shattered on the floor with a bleeding mother. That's when she lifted her head, Hee long ragged hair covering her face but I could still see her inhuman smile stretched across her face. As she flung the knife at Eligh hitting him right in the centre of his stomach. He hit the wood floors once again. By now I was crying violently, I have no clue what was unraveling in front of me.

"BROKEN, BROKEN, perfect"

I hear mother whisper the last word.

Not a moment later, the thing I called mother dragged Elighs body leaving a trail of blood behind down the hall to the cellar, knife still buried within his stomach. That's the last I saw of him for the next two days.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I spent the last couple of days in my room sitting in the darkest corner festering with my insanity. Still drenched with Elighs blood.