Asylum for the Insane : Chapter 16

I woke up to the same white walls and same white bed but something was different. The room was padded, and dimly lit by a small in ceiling light, no natural light touched the floor.

I groggily sat up and observed my new surroundings, just a plain padded room one bed, and one metal door, and... A camera? Watching me from the top right corner of the room.

Then I realised my clothes had change I was now whereing a white top and white lose pants. Not to long after my waking a tall man with a white coat and a metal clipboard entered scribbling notes as he walked towards me.

"Ah your finally awake miss ... Um uh here you are ! Miss light!" He said fixing his glass to sit upon his nose.

Maybe this strange man
can tell me where I am, or is he someone who wishes to harm me as well?.

"Where am I?"

"Saints Bells Asylum or if you prefer Mental Hospital"

"A..asylum?!"

I definitely don't belong in an asylum I'm not insane ... Am I? I can't stay here i... I have to find Eligh! They hurt him and someone's got to pay!. Rage bubbles within me at the thought of him hurt.

"W...where's Eligh!"

The strange man shot me a quizzical look and a frown.

"Who?"

"The boy they shot and separated me from! TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

I screamed at his face, curling my hands into a fist I ran towards the strange man hurdling him onto the concrete floor. I threw fist at his face punch after punch.

"WHERES ELIGH!"

"GAURDS SADATE HER!"

The man beckoned another two men where identical black uniforms, with out flinching they threw me off him and stuck a needle in my neck, my head became heavy, my body became numb and I passed out.

~*~*~*~*~Elighs Point Of View~*~*~*~*~

Unbearable pain shot threw me like mad, but I still managed to grin as I watched Light stab the cop who had shot me for not putting down the knife. I could here them talking before I passed out fully.

"New orders, take them to the asylum"

"But wasn't this a kidnapping rescue?"

One of the others questioned the new order.

"The body inside that was brutally stabbed was these guys doing"

"I can't imagine a fragile girl like this doing something like that..."

"Tell the doctors at the Saints Bell Mental Hospital to put a straight jacket on the boy and watch the girl carefully"

That's all I captured before I fell unconscious.

I woke up in a dark room, nothing to see, or hear, no light, just my heart beating loudly. The first thing I tried to do was stand up but failed because I couldn't use my hand to steady myself. My arms were wrapped around my body crossing over my chest.

But the pain was what was getting to me the most. My stomach was radiating pain in ripples throughout my body as I squirmed to get up.

"F*ck..."

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a small red light a camera? We're these sick bastards watching me? Already presuming I was in an asylum.

"Like your new room?"

A voice spoke from no where taunting me, all of a sudden a small light flashed on from the ceiling and my surroundings lit up. Plain white room with nothing in it but one bed nailed to the wall and a large heavy metal door.