Chapter 15 : Ready?

Your eyes widened as Rick mentioned Purge. Your heart started to beat fast with excitement, images of various deadly weapon flooded your mind.

Y/N's POV

I hid my wide mischievous grin by facing the window on my side from Rick as he drove into the endless place. I remembered my bag back on Earth in my locker, I shifted my grin to my poker face and faced Rick who's eyes was still ahead.

"Hey Rick? Can you stop here for a bit and lent me your portal gun?" I said almost pleading and plastering an innocent smile.

"Uh..s-sure?" Rick shifted the gear stick on 'park' and handed me his portal gun.

"What are you gon*burps*nna do w-with it?" Rick questioned his brow raised, confused. I shot a small portal that led to my locker I shove my arm in, feeling the inside of the locker for a while and felt the strap of my bag. I snatched it towards me as the portal closed. I handed Rick back his gun looking at me his questioned answered with my sudden action.

He shifted the gear back to drive and continued. I looked at the bag on my lap, this was a smaller bag than the one I use for school, I hid this in my locker just in case someone trespassed in the school. I secretly peek in my bag to his various silver colored weapons in it. Inside there was a Dessert Eagle with the word 'Bunny' printed across it's barrel in a small black holster, a big military knife inside it's holder, a few boxes of bullets for the pistol,three extra magazines, a black smoke hand grenade and three stun grenades. You smiled at your equipment.

Rick glanced at me smiling down on my bag, he got curious he tried to snatch it from me. With my quick reflex I blocked his hand and pulled my bag away from him. He raised the side of his brow and he begun to look suspiciously at me. I formed my lips into an innocent smile, pointed at my now closed bag and mouthed 'undies'. His face flushed a pink color and turn back to face ahead him. He muttered a sorry to me.

Short Morty POV

I looked  at the both of them when Rick tried to grab Y/N bag. She blocked Rick's hand with hers as she pulled she bag farther away from Rick as she smiled and mouthed something. I don't know I couldn't see her face properly from behind her seat. Rick looked a bit pink then turned back. I heard him mutter 'sorry'. I looked at Y/N. Why does she seem so suspicious? I thought to myself, I shrugged it off and continued to sit, bored to my ass as Rick drove towards Purge planet.

Back to Y/N's POV 

We landed on a yellow-ish planet and walked out the ship.

"We'll r-rent a hotel room for now and wait for the P*burps*purge to start." Rick said as me and Morty followed behind him to a bar. The place was filled with cat looking people, they turned their attention to us for a brief moment and went back to whatever they were doing.

"Rent u-us a room fo*urppp*for now." Rick said and payed the man behind the counter with some sort of weird looking currency. The cat man took the what I believe is money and handed Rick a key. We walked up a few steps and looked for our room. Once we enter we were met with one two person bed, a bean bag in the corner of the room and a desk by a window. 

Rick plopped himself on the bed while Morty on the bean bag. I head towards the desk and placed my bag on top pulling the chair spreading my legs while I sit down at the chair facing the wrong way my arms hanging off it backboard.

"So... how many hours till Purge?" I asked  facing Rick's direction. 

"Sunset." Rick answered plainly. I rested my cheeks on my arms for a while and got bored. I stood up and grabbed my bag to exit the room.

"I'm gonna grab a drink you guys want anything?" I said standing in the doorway. They shook their head 'no'. 
"K' suit yourself." I shrugged and walk downstairs. I sat on one of the stools as the cat man approached me asking what I would like.

"You have any vodka?" I asked the man, he nods and I raised my index finger asking for one. As soon as the what I think is the owner of this place walked away, a buff ginger cat man walked up to me.

"Hey" he simply said while his hand wrapped around my waist. My brow twitched irritated that where ever I go I seem to get flirted on by obnoxious men. 

"What does a pretty flower like you doing here." He said brushing the hair that was covering the side of my face on purpose. I slapped his arm off me and let my hair fell on my face once again.

"Oh feisty. I like it." He said grabbing my waist once again and pulling me closer to him. I got even more annoyed but kept my composure hoping he'll give up and walk away. The owner went back to my direction holding my shot. As I said thanks the man beside me found his hand on my ass as he squeezed. 

"That's it!" I shout that gave him a shocked look I quickly grabbed his hand off my ass and twisted it the wrong way, hearing crackles from his arm , he falls to the ground as soon as I let go of his now injured arm. I take my shot and went back upstairs leaving the perv on the floor.

"W-we heard a loud thud w-what happened d-down there?" As soon as I walked in to the room Morty asked me. I walked back to my chair placed my bag on the table once again and sat back down like the way before now my back slouching on to the desk.

"Some perv trying to hit on me-" I said still irritated, I let out a loud sigh, "-broke the shit outta his arm." I continued. Rick stood up a grin playing on his lips and looked out the window. I directed my eye to the sky turning dark as the sun sets.

 I stood up from my seat and opened my bag taking out the holster with the gun, my knife and the extra magazines. I closed up the bag leaving the grenades and bullets inside, I threw the holster on my shoulder the gun hung on my right chest and the knife on my left, I strapped the two magazines on each of my combat boots and I held onto the third. 

I looked over at Rick and Morty their eyes widened and jaw dropped. I laugh at the sight and pulled my hair back into a high ponytail letting the baby hairs poke out in an organized way, my bangs falls on my face. 

"You guys getting ready or what?" I said chuckling at them, faces still shocked. They snap out of their state and Rick handed Morty some sort of metal plate with a small button on it's surface. Rick pushed the button and was engulfed with an armor suit, the sleeves of the suit had two holes one in each that shoots a deadly laser, a red upside down triangle on the chest area and a pair cat ears popping up on the top of the helmet. Morty then presses his just like Rick he was engulfed by the suit.

"Nice gear ya got." I said while putting on my backpack and headed towards the door.

"Thanks." Rick and Morty said in unison as they followed along behind me. I open the door and stepped out the room.

"It's time." I said a playful grin on my face.

------------------------------------------------

Oof! Another kind-of-a cliffhanger, sorry, not sorry kekeke well I'll see you in the next one, or you'll read the next one, idrk.

Byeee~~