Chapter 18 : Lazy Weekends

I woke up alone in my bed, I frowned. When will be the next time you and Rick would get to cuddle up in bed?

Y/N POV

I wondered why Rick has been on my mind since this morning, did he brainwash me with his fingers last night? I thought, I laughed no he wouldn't. I was sitting on my bed in my sweatshirt and shorts writing something when I heard my stomach grumble,hungry. I closed my laptop and stood up from my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a bowl and cereal. I walked to my door and sat on the steps thinking I might see Rick in his garage. I glance over to his garage putting a spoonful of cereal in my mouth and sure enough I saw Rick tinkering with some device. He look at me a and smiles, I waved at him and smiled back, he went back to tinkering. I looked up at the stars glimmering in the night sky as I finished my cereal.

I went back in and placed the bowl in the sink as soon as I turned around a green portal opened up in the living room and Rick walked out of it. I walk up to him and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I-i just wanted to say hi. Hi." He said and looked around as if he'd never been here. I cocked a brow at him. He faced back to me.

"Wanna grab Ice cream? I know the best ice cream parlor in the whole galactic universe." He said, I looked at him and smiled. Though something was odd, he isn't stuttering nor burping. He grabbed my arm and was about to open a portal. I saw a small scar on his arm, that wasn't there before? We were about to walk in the portal when I took my arm back.

"Wait." I said as soon as I did I saw him furrow his brow. I quickly made up a lie to see if his really MY Rick.

"I need to grab Lula." I pointed upstairs and saw a confused look on his face.

"Who's Lula?" He asked and let the portal closed behind him.

"You know! My kid sister." I lied and chuckle at him.

"Oh! uh right Lula can't forget the little devil, hehe" He nervously laugh, Ha! knew it this ain't my Rick. I placed my hand on my hips and leaned forward looking at him pointing a finger to his face.

"You're another Rick aren't ya'?" I teased him and giggle his face was shocked that I saw through him. " A hot one at that." I add smirking, my God what am I getting myself into this time. I though to myself. Just focus on seducing the shit-tard till you can immobilize him.

"H-how'd you know?" He asked shyly scratching the back of his neck and had a pink tint on his cheeks, I chuckle teasingly.

"My Rick doesn't look as hot." I playfully grin making him flush a bright red. I pulled him towards the couch, laid down making him pin me on to the couch.

"You're too hot of a Rick to resist." I said playfully rubbing my leg on the other. He blushed at me and leaned it. God forgive me for what I'm about to do. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in, I didn't close my eyes. I reach for my watch and scrolled through the hologram shelf to find anything I can use to immobilize him as tried to keep him from pulling away. Once my eye caught a dart I let him pull away, he looked at me smiling still red. I jammed the dart in his nape making him flinched and quickly pass out. I grunt as I pushed him off me, I went over to the tv stand that had a drawer and pulled out hand cuffs, I keep one everywhere in the house just in case something like this happens. I cuffed the unconscious Rick to the radiator and grabbed his portal gun and a few more things in his pockets before heading out the door.

I saw my Rick still in his garage, he looked at me and I gestured for him to come. He cocked his brow and headed towards me.

"W-what do yo*uurpp*you need?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

"A friend visited me, I wanted to introduce you." I said playfully and grinned.

"O-ok?" He plainly said his brow still raised. I opened the door for him, I walk in and closed the door.

"Over here." I said and walked towards the living room Rick followed behind me. I stop behind the couch and pointed at the wall behind him where the cuffed Rick was.

"Meet Rick er...I don't know from which dimension but yeah Rick." I said and pointed at the Rick. My Rick's eyes widened at the other him and looked back at me.

"H-how?W-wha- w-when?" he fumbled with his words and walked up to me. He grabbed my shoulder and scanned me up and down. I chuckle at him.

"I'm fine! I'm not hurt anywhere, I just had to go through a hellish and probably the worst make-out session." I said sticking my tongue out in disgust and chuckled. I look up at Rick again, his brow furrowed at what I said. I cocked my brow at him. He walks towards the other Rick and started to kick him angrily. Before I knew it he was pointing his gun on the Rick's head.

"Whoa whoa whoa, chilled the fuck out mad man! We need to interrogate him, I still don't know why he showed up so let him be for now." I reasoned and made him drop his arm. He sighed in defeat and placed his gun back in his lab coat.

"What are we go*urppp*onna do till he w-wakes up?" He asked making his way to the couch.

"I need something to wash the disgust out my mouth, blehg" I said playfully gagging Rick turned to face me.

"Hey! That's st*urpp*still me you know!" He said kind of irritated.

"Yeah but from another dimension, making him NOT my Rick." I said crossing my arms over my stomach. He rolls his eyes and faced the tv turning it on. I chuckle and made my way to the kitchen and grabbed two beers from the fridge, heading back to the couch. I sat beside Rick and handed him one beer. I chug the can emptying it quickly. I still wasn't satisfied, I needed something more. I looked at Rick beside me getting an idea in my head. He noticed me staring at him and faced me.

"W-what?" he ask and took a chug from the beer. I threw my can behind me and leaned in for a kiss. After what felt like five seconds I pulled away now satisfied, I glanced at Rick who's face was shocked and a bit red. I chuckle at him and faced him again, my cheeks felt warm as I stare at the man in front of me.

He drops his beer, pulls me in and kissed me, I was shocked at first but closed my eyes and kissed him back. We pull away for a breath and looked at each other's eyes. I sat myself on his lap and made out once again. His hands was on my waist holding me tight and close to him, I would grind on him lightly and feel his hardness against me. He pulls away grabbing my shoulder.

"S-should w-we take this u-upstairs?" he said looking straight in to eyes as if he wanted me to say 'yes'. I nod.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe I'll take the 'more' sexual content in the next chapter for now

Byee~~~