Chapter 7 : World of Dreams

I've been having this nightmare over and over again. I can't even remember the last time I had a normal dream. When will this stop?

In Y/N's Dream

I've been sitting in the shower for almost an hour now, crying, letting the blood wash off of me. I stood up and dressed myself wearing my overalls and a with shirt underneath, Mom and Dad said we were gonna go to the park so I wore my pink boots that matched my light grey overalls.
This doesn't seem so bad of a nightmare it's different this might be a normal dream after all.

We're now in the park, Mom and Dad held both my hands while we walk towards a park bench picked me up and sat me down. "Honey me and Dad are gonna buy some ice cream. Stay here okay? Don't talk to any strangers." Mom said to me. No no no don't fall for it, they're gonna leave you. DON'T. "Okay mommy." Dad hands me a pink pick-up truck. My favorite toy. Don't take it! "Thank you daddy!" I smile, so innocent. They left me to get ice cream....but they never came back. They never did.

I walked through the halls of my new school a bit lost 'Where are the teachers? And my room?'
A tall boy walked to me "Hey there kiddo! You lost?" He asked. I nod smiling thinking someone's gonna help me find my way. "Hold my hand I'll guide you to your building." Don't take it Y/N never take it... "Thank you so much mister." I glee. He walked with me and exited the building find ourselves behind the school yard there's no one around not even a building. "Mister where are we?" He looks at me his smile turn to a creepy grin he grabs me tighter and dragged me behind some trees. "Ow." I said and he shoves me down on the grass pinned me so I wouldn't escape. "Mister?..." I asked scared. "shhh." He shushed me and covered my mouth, he starts unbuckling his belt and pulls down his jeans and my pants. He pins me down tighter and I feel pain in between my legs I tried to scream but his hand still covered my  mouth, I cried still trying to scream from the increasing pain as he moves himself.

After he was done he just left me there, sobbing holding onto myself feeling disgusted with myself. I felt shaking as the ground crumbles around me and eventually falling into it screaming trying to reach for the edge. I fell. Suddenly I'm back on the ground a woman standing over me smiling "You okay sweetie?" 
"N-no." I said shaking she takes my hand and guided me to her door, as soon as we enter her face turned sinister. It's happening again..MAKE IT STOPP!!  She shuts the door and threw me across the room, walked over to me and started letting all her anger out. I was there looking at me younger self get beaten up my eyes lifeless, face bloodied and body shivering. I fell into the hole again this time quiet looking up, with my dull eyes not a care in the world.

I'm back in my shower soaking in my own blood crying once again. From there on out everything turns pitch black, can't see or speak I just stood there hearing sobs.

Rick' POV

 I wake up taking the earpieces off of both of us, I look at her still peaceful, innocent face only to see another side of her, her gentle and kind demeanor was only hiding all her pain and sorrow. I place the earpieces back in my drawer and turned to her again holding her closer to me brushing her hair with my fingers gently. I kiss her head and hugged her. After a while I fell asleep still holding her.

Y/N POV

"Y/N wake up breakfast's ready. Did you see where Dad went? He isn't on the couch or in the garage." I hear Beth's voice behind the door, I open my eyes slowly only to see Rick's chest in my face and hugging me tightly, I screamed in shock and sprung up from the bed I feel my face turn red accidentally waking Rick up "WHAT?!" He shouts when he woke up. Beth ran through the door and looked at me worried only to see me and Rick in bed.

I pulled the covers towards me "Did we? What no we didn't! Did we?!" Rick and I said in panicked, we both looked down at ourselves to find us fully clothed. We both sigh in relief "We didn't that's good." We said in unison once again. I look at him and he look at me. "Stop that!" We both said irritated. "I said stop that!" and again with more irritation I kicked him off the bed. "AH! Goddamn fucker!" He stood up holding his head. 

We both turn to a laughing Beth that's almost crying holding onto her stomach. "Your faces were priceless!" She said still laughing. "This is why I hate mornings. " I groan rolling my eyes and standing up. Beth stops laughing but still had a huge smile on her face. "Everybody in this house do too Y/N you're welcome to complain anytime you want." Beth said giggling. I smile at her "Thanks." I yawned  and walked pass Beth and Rick and went downstairs.

I see Morty and Summer rubbing their temples while Jerry sits quietly staring at his phone. "Hangover?" I joked. They nod and both slammed their head on the table lightly. I chuckle and reached in my pockets to pull a container that had pills inside. I walked over to the kitchen and grab two glasses, filled them with water, dropped one pill each in glass and let it melt.
"Here." I handed them the glasses and they drank it, after a few minutes they smiled at me telling me that the pills worked.

I heard Rick and Beth walked down the stairs and towards the table they both sat down and we started to eat. While Beth started small talk and asked questions about me. "So Y/N I noticed your house was so empty and there was no one else walking in or out this morning do you live alone?" Beth asked me explaining her sudden question. "Oh yeah I do." I said turned to Beth and smiled then took another bite of breakfast . "What happened to your parents? " Beth asked worry in her voice. I heard Rick sigh quietly and looked at him his eyes had this sort of worried or sad? tint to it. "My parents? Um..They past away when I was still a child." I lied.
"Oh my God. I'm sorry sweetie." Beth said reaching her arm and holds my shoulder she smiles reassuring me that it's fine. "Thanks." I said plastering sad puppy eyes to make my story believable. I faced my plate again, smiled and began eating again.

I help Beth clean the table after then headed towards my house to pack my stuff for school.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I fixed up a few errors I noticed in the previous chapters. So if some of you guys noticed some confusion you can go back, if you want heheh -~-' anyways
Byee~~~