Chapter 28 : Back home

Me, bowl cut Rick and his Morty had been getting along well. Though I'm starting to worry. When will my Rick come, is he in trouble or maybe he doesn't care about me anymore?

Y/N's POV

I'm starting to get even more worried each minute that passes I guess Bowl cut Rick noticed that since he offered to get a drink. We got our drinks from a vending machine from the hall. Luckily this place was a Rick's kinda thing so most of the drink here were alcoholic. I grabbed myself beer and Rick grabbed a soda and a juice for Morty.

"You shouldn't worry too much Y/N I know your Rick will come get you eventually. He's probably fighting off the other Ricks and the council." Rick tried to comfort me though mentioning fighting the council thing just made me even more worried, and Rick noticed that cause he too started to worry about me. I sighed.

"It's fine you don't have to worry about me, I'll handle it myself. I mean I just have to wait, right? " I said almost jokingly to help Rick chill out. He smiles though still had a tint of worry in his expression.

"Let's go back to your Morty." I said and walked towards his room. Upon entering I opened my beer and sat beside Morty's bed, Rick gave him his juice. I take the can to my lips sighing before chugging the drink.

"A-are you alright y-Y/N?" Morty asked now worrie as well. I just smiled giving him the 'I'm okay' look and looked down on the beer can in my hand. Morty grabs my shoulder and squeezed it making me relax a little bit.

"Thanks kid." I said facing him and giving him a genuine smile before ruffling his hair. The three of us talked for a bit and when I noticed my can was empty I excused myself to get another.

When I grabbed the can from the hatch I saw a glimpse of another Rick with another Morty, and a Beth. I stood up and turned to face them, they were panicked and all bloody, but not injured they also had guns. I dropped my beer and lunged myself towards the trio giving them a hug. They all fall down to the floor clearly in shock. When I pulled away I was already crying.

Rick's POV.

When we arrived at the Cidatel we headed towards the main building of the place, the council. When we walked through the door we were met with panicked Ricks running around with their guns equipped. They stopped to look at us and immediately pointed the guns at us.

"Why are you here C-137?!" One Rick shouted pointing his gun at us.

"Well y-you fu*urrpp* fuckers took Y/N from me! And I'm not fucking leaving without her!" I said pulling out my own gun followed by Morty and Beth.

"Wait, " another Rick started bringing his gun down. "You don't have the Y/N with you?" He question his face was both angered and confused. The other Ricks stood down and brought their guns down. When they all had their guards down I started shooting the fuckers which made the other two with me do the same thing. Then the Ricks started firing back at us.

"Take cover!" I screamed at the two and hid behind flipped tables. The shoot out lasted a good 10 minutes when there wasn't anymore Ricks in sight I stood up and gestured for Morty and Beth to follow. We sneaked through halls killing the Ricks that we passed or caught sight off. We see this cage like thing with the lock busted and the door opened. Morty looked inside while me and Beth covered him.

"Uh guys." Morty said getting both of our attention. He held up a pill like thing that was broken in half.
"Isn't that Y/N's freeze pill?" Beth looked at me and the pill.
"Yeah. Shit s-she might have esc*urrp*escaped." I said and walked back though the halls the two following behind.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I screamed out of frustration while finding our way back out the damn building. Before we could exit the doors a fucking alarm sounded off. The three of us covered our ears to block out the sound when the alarm stopped we started running out the place.