Chapter 12 : Happy Pills

Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuuuuck! Why'd you invite him? You're gonna blow you're cover stupid! Relax they wont recognize you there.But what if they do?! Shut up and stop mind panicking.

Y/N POV

The three weeks went by so fast. I can't even recall what happened after I invited Rick and the Smith's to the concert.Now I'm walking with the Smith's while they talk about the concert, my concert. I facepalmed myself imaginarily.
"She's pretty good for a cover singer, right?" Summer spoke and smiled at us.

"Y-you're so right S-summer. I s-searched her on g-google and l-listened to a f-few of for covers, sh-she's interestingly p-popular." Morty added. I feel so glad they liked me, even if i did just sing covers and all.

We walk to entrance and one of the guards that pretty much new me since he's been to a few of my concerts, Tim. He stopped us and smiled at me.

"Hey Bl-" I cut him of by shoving my phone close to his face and read quietly what was written.

'Pretend that you're scrolling and looking at the tickets, look at us for a brief moment then let us in. I'm with friends they don't know who I am. I'm pretty much keeping them in the shadows.'

I typed that before we even went out just in case I do run into Tim. He looks at us, as instructed and let us in. "Enjoy the show." He said smiling at me, I smiled back and whispered thanks to him. I escorted Rick and the Smith's to there sit way in the back but you can still see the stage clearly. I look around the auditorium and saw a large screen above the stage. I look back at them and pointed out that I was gonna take my 'sit'.

I walk across the aisle and midway I looked back to see if they were distracted or something.
I saw Morty and Summer talking to each other, Beth and Jerry on their phones waiting while Rick was reaching for his flask I sprinted to the door that was beside the stage looking down making sure no one suspects anything.

I opened the door and went in. I was greeted by my staff that helped me set up and plan my concerts back in the days. There was only five of them though.They saw me and ran towards me,hugging me tightly.

"Y/N! We missed you so much! Why did you suddenly disappeared for half a year?!" George, the Tech guys who handles the lights, music and special effects said.

"I hid myself from the world so I could rest." I said nervously chuckling and scratching my neck.

"So you planned to stay quiet unless we contact you?!" Lisa said clearly irritated, she is kinda like my manager and I consider her as my sister since she's been always by my side. Well before I run away from them.

"S-sorry." I apologize to everyone and gave a nervous laugh.

"We'll then why don't you change already you're on in 15, 'Black Leather'." Sid said calling my stage name and pointed to my clothes that was hanging on a clothing rack. He is my stylist a very kind and gentle guy. I nod at him, "Thanks girlie." I said, yeah he's kinda gay which made the team happy and a lot of fun.

I take the clothes and went in the changing room. I step out and looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a short, strapless, ruffle layered, black dress that reached above my knees, a pair of long black net socks that had spiders scattered everywhere and black leather combat boots. I always dress up for this kind of events but of course I keep my signature goth style, it is me anyways.

"Y/N are you ready?" I hear Zane and Louis said in unison. And found me looking at myself in the full body mirror smiling excitedly.

"It's been so long! I'm excited you guys. Thanks for setting it up!" I said in glee and smiled at the twins.