Chapter 30 : Entertain

Each passing day of winter break I became so bored to my ass just sitting in the living room too lazy to get up and walk over to the Smith's which was ok for them since the cold season does become sort of a lazy season.

Y/N's POV

Having said that, I asked Rick to set up the inter-galactic cable to my tv since the shows on earth are becoming so...boring.

I groan as I switched channels, going through various alien tv shows and whatnot.

"For those who are looking to spend their lives fighting crime.." Landing on a channel the fly like person said pointing to a slide that showed some type of training facility, and playing a video of odd creatures training in some obstacle course, I stopped and listened in being interested to what the reporter or advertising personnel I don't really know, was saying.

"We invite you to come and join us in defeating wanted criminals and train as one of us." The fly person said making me sit up straight and attentively listening to what else it had to add.

"If you would ever like to become and work for us please contact the number from below the screen." I shifted my eyes from the person and to the bottom of the screen seeing a series of letters and numbers. I took out my phone and took a quick photo before changing the channel not bothering to listen anymore and looked for something to entertain myself.

I've always dreamed of being part of a government involved facility. Training for like a military sort of thing. Plus since Rick is a inter-galactic criminal I might get this one's government off him, if I ever get promoted to something between the elite but all in all it's a win win situation for the both of us. I would have leave him though, at the same time be able to follow one of my dreams but still help him in the process, without him knowing. I'd probably ask Morty for a favor to take good care of Rick for me, keep an eye on him if you will. Maybe we could send each other letters, update each other how things are going? Hmm..Yeah that sound good.

I smiled at the thought. I guess all I have to do now is to come up some sort of excuse, maybe if I said I left to go back to my own country? There's a 50/50 percent chance Rick might follow me or try to track my down, but maybe it could work. Maybe fake my own death while I'm at it.

I kept on thinking of an excuse to escape to a training facility across the galaxy when I heard a knock at the door snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked up to the front and opened it revealing Rick standing in front. He smiled at me and said a simple 'hey' as I let him in.

"So what ha*urrpp*have you been up to?" Rick asked walking to the couch as I walked to the kitchen to grab a few beers for us.

"Just scoping through the channels, finding something to entertain myself." I said in a disappointed voice since I didn't really find anything except for that little hiring advertisement and just kept on thinking.

Rick opened his mouth but closed it after leaving an 'oh' sound through his lips. I smiled and handed him a beer as I sat down next to him. I cuddled up to his chest while his hand wrapped around my shoulder, switching through channels and landed on a simple earth action movie in the end.

The movie wasn't too good but it wasn't all bad either. Just kinda didn't tickle my interest for a little bit while Rick kind of enjoyed it, laughing when the antagonist was getting his asked kick by the female protagonist. Guess you could say us females do have our own controller over situations like this. I mean seriously not all women are weak, we can do pretty much most of anything men can do though it might be a little hard for some tasks we can still do it just gets a little bit rough. And men can pretty much do some of the things we women can also do having a bit of difficulty as well.

All I'm saying is don't underestimate each other despite their sex, body type and other stuff, cause it's just not right, I guess? I shook my head at my little commentary to myself and chuckled making Rick look down at me with a confused look. I look up at him and gave him a smile, shrugging off his confusion he fixated his attention back to the tv holding me closer as well. I finished my beer and went to place it at the end table I previously purchased on Craigslist a few days back. I sat up and stretched to it being over Rick's lap on all fours as I tried to reach the table. I felt my shirt pull down a bit revealing a bit of skin from my lower back still trying to get the bottle on the table. As soon as I reached it and successfully placing the bottle on the end table I felt a warm breath land on my exposed skin sending shivers down my spine.

Rick took his arm and wrapped it across my stomach landing his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him making me tumble and sat down on his lap. I was shocked as he giggled at my sudden reaction and planted a kiss on my lips. When he pulled away he gave me a small smile his cheeks flushed a pink tint while mine was probably red and my feline appendages showing in a matter of seconds.

"W-what was that for?" I asked finally letting the shock out of me.

"You loo*urrpp*looked hot is all." He said giving a light chuckle and a grin. I rolled my eyes, grabbing his collar I pulled him into another kiss, getting him off guard, though quickly melted into the kiss as well.

"Who's hot again?" I said teasingly as I pulled away from him, seeing his red face I chuckled softly and smirked after a few seconds. He composed himself again and giving his own smirk grabbed my ass and squeezed it making me yelp.

"You." He said given his tone he was trying to be sexy which by the way fucking work and soon enough we found ourselves making out on my couch a bit buzzed with the gunshots from a scene in the movie sounded in the background.

Despite the cold weather Rick always manages to warm things up both in a sexual and non-sexual way, but either way both is totally fine. No, who am I kidding the sexual way is more fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually running out of ideas at this point so please bare with me for now😁. Thankss oh also

Byeeee~~'