Chapter 2 : Shopping Spree

She just ... what? 

Rick's POV

She just cheated on the world..fucking lunatic! 
"The fuck? What are y*urp*you gonna do with that much money?" I said rubbing my temple. I looked at her grinning and looking across the street as if she was planning on something.I looked in the direction she's looking and saw the 'For Sale' sign on a house, she ran towards it pulling me and Morty with her. She jumped up and down cause me to looking down at her body, I quickly covered Morty's eyes and I looked in the other direction.

"T-the hell R-rick?" Morty complained and looked at Y/N still jumping with joy then stops turning to us with a grin. Morty notices the reason for me covering his eyes he looks away then turns a bright red. "U-umm Y/n?" He said nervously, "Yeah?" Y/N replied then raises her brow. 

I pointed towards her body she looks down at her self. She was just wearing a black spaghetti tank top with the straps colored light purple, one of the straps continued to the middle of her chest in a curved line towards her side and a purple underwear with a black wolf on her behind.

"So?" She said and raised her brow again. "You couldn't have dressed a bit decently?" I groaned and turned back to her, she laughs. Cute. What? No stop. "I sleep like this what's the problem with that? I mean I did just woke up in your garage not knowing I would get there." She chuckles.  "Plus, that's what the money was for to buy." She continued. "Oh.." Me and Morty replied. "Anyways... can I borrow your phone?" She pleaded, Morty hands her his phone. She typed a number and waited for someone to answer. 

"Hey" she said.
"Oh yeah.....uh-huh I want to buy it are you able to start the papers?........oh no need its fine no need." she continues to talk to someone then hangs up. "He'll be over here in a couple minutes, can you wait for me?" Again she begs.
"Sure what*urpp*ever" I said rolling my eyes.

A dude steps out from a car a couple minutes later and started to talk to Y/N she smiles and nods.
"I'll give it to you for half a grand." The dude says. "Monthly would cause a 100." Dude continues.
"Really?! That's so cheap!" Y/N exclaimed with joy written on her face, the dude nods then says, "It's already equipped with furniture except for the bedroom we decided to let the buyers decorate their own room just in case." He winks at her. "That is so smart! Well thanks for assisting me, I'll sign the documents." She smiles then gestured for the man to hand her the documents? He hands her a file and a pen, she writes and signs finally paying the dude 500 dollars along with the monthly 100. they shake hands then the dude leaves.

"What was that?" I asked completely puzzled.
"I bought the house." She smiles and point to the house across us. Oh holy fuck. I thought to myself. "Care to come in?" she  gestures to us then opens the door with the keys given to her by the dude who now I know is the realtor. 
"W-wow Y/N you're s-smart to use Mr. Meeseeks power to g-get y-you a house." Morty said completely mesmerized by Y/N. 
"Right?" Y/N then says with a smile.
"Anyways since this is a new house and I still have a ton of cash can I invite you two to go shopping with me? If you're not busy." She says fiddling with her thumbs. Me and Morty nodded then smiles. "GREAT! Let's go!" She said pulling us back to the garage, I stopped her before she opens the door to me ship. 
"You missy are not going out l*urpp*looking like-like that." I said pointing at her.

She blushes then asks me if I could lend her one on my shirts I nod then guided her to my room. We pass by Beth, Y/N introduces herself . "HIII!! I'm Y/N, I just moved across the street and saw Rick and Morty I invited to help me with a little shopping is that okay?..." she stops pretending to not know Beth. "Beth, and sure you can take this two to some normal adventure." Beth laughs then looks at Y/N her eyes widened then pulls Y/N behind her. "Dad! She's not decent what are you doing walking around with her like this?!" Beth shouts.

Y/N grabs her shoulder then explains that I was just about to offer her one of my shirts then smiles. Beth sighs and lets Y/N to come upstairs to me room. I grab her one of me blue long sleeves from my drawer then hands it to her. Before I could even turn around she starts to take of her tank top she stops for a while to let me turn around. she continues

"Hey Rick? Do you have any bandages around here?" She asks, "Yeah in the closet there's a first aid kit there." I pointed to the corner of my room where the closet stood. "Thanks." She opens the first aid kit then rustles through it, "I'll take this elastic bandage, that fine?"
"Sure, you almost done?" I asked

She taps my shoulder to tell me she's done. I looked down at her wearing my shirt that's a bit oversized for her but still big enough to cover nearly to her knees. 

Went back down to the garage then to me ship. She sits at the back while Morty sits beside me.
"So where are we doing first?" I asked her.
"The Grocery shop pleasee." She replied excited. I started my ship and flew to the shit hole they call the grocery.

Once we arrived we hopped out the ship and followed her to the entrance. She scans the place before heading towards the carts she grabbed one trying hard to pull but failed. She pulls one more time, her hands slips then fell backwards..onto me. Of course I just had to be behind her.

Since she fell onto me, we're now sitting on the floor only thing was she was sitting directly on my crotch. I blush trying not to move to much. She rubs her bottom make her touch my crotch accidentally and jumps up once she realizes she was sitting on me. "S-sorry" she said blushing hard and looked away. "Fucking fucks." I said while standing up. I push her aside to pull on a cart one got released from the line I look at her embarrassed the she couldn't pull one. 

She tried to grab the cart but I insisted that I push it for her. She smiles again. Fuck that smile.
I shook my head to the thought. We started walking she stops for a bit and looked at an aisle she hissed at it the started walking to the other direction smiling as if  she hadn't look at anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now hehehe I'll update again next time. Imma do something else for now. Byee~~