Chapter 27 : Aquaintances

Shit me and Morty must've fallen asleep after discussing the plan.

Rick's POV

"Dad, dad wake up. Breakfast is ready." Beth woke me up. Wait. I stood up and frantically tried to look for Morty. Shit shit shit shit shit. I saw Morty propped up on the side of my desk still asleep.

"Morty wa*urrrp*wake tha fuck up!" I screamed at Morty while shaking his shoulders as hard as I could waking him up instantly.

"S-shit Rick!" He panicked and stood up." W-why the heck a-are we s-still at the g-garage let's go. " Morty then drags me to the ship but was stopped my Beth who blocked the way.

"Where are you two going exactly?" Beth questioned her arms folded and her face was a bit irritated. Morty stopped and lets go of my hand. He looked at his mom and started to sweat, getting anxious he tried to make up an excuse.
"A-a-arent I a-already l-late?" He said stuttering even more. Beth glared at his son being a lot more irritated.

"It's a Sunday Morty." Beth said obviously suspecting something now. I rolled my eyes and pull Morty back so now I'm facing Beth. She looked up at me brow raised and waiting for a response. All I did was pull the note out to Beth's face and let her read it. She glance at me her brow still raise.

"So what's wrong with that?" Beth asked pushing my hand down. I pulled my hand up again the note still directed to her face.

"S-she hasn't co*urrpp*come back yet a-and try looking at, at the bolded letters." She looked at the note again and her eyes widened immediately.

" You, you mean Y/N was taken to the council?!" Beth exclaimed with worry, I nod as response. She paces around holding her head. After a minute she stops and face towards me and Morty.

"Breakfast NOW!" She scream and pointed towards the door which made me and Morty jump and followed Beth.

We sat at the dining area and ate the food as quick as possible. When we were done Beth was also done.

"Ok so we're saving Y/N from the council." Beth said making Jerry and Summer choke on their food.
"What?!" They said in unison.
"Ok ho*urrp*hold up, you g-guys are are not coming with the two. TWO of us." I said pointing at Beth who's face was kinda annoyed. Beth slammed her hands on the table and glared at me.

"I'm coming." Beth said her voice stern, she walked away to their room and we heard stuff dropping from upstairs. Me and Morty looked at each other puzzled until Beth came back down wearing this black jumpsuit of some sort.

"Let's go!" She said heading towards the garage door now, me and Morty jumped from our seats and headed towards the garage as well.

"Sweetie yo-" before I could finish Beth interrupted me. "No dad! She my friend as well. She became family. I am not letting anyone hurt her!" Beth said turning towards me her face full of worry. I sigh and pushed a button on the wall, typed my passcode and the wall opened up again.

"Take your pi*urrpp"pick  sweetie." I said smiling and gesturing for her to take a weapon. She nods and walked towards the guns pick up a laser gun and a combat knife.

"Let's go get Y/N" she said facing me, I nod putting on my serious face and opening a portal to the Cidatel.

"Here we come baby."

Y/N's POV

Where's Rick? It's been a day, I doubt he needed a long time just to get ready. He's a smart man he wouldn't have to wait for a day before he has to save me. Maybe he didn't get the letter? Maybe.