Chapter 14 : Adventures Await

I portaled to Y/N's room to wake her up since it was Friday. I saw her on her bed laying peacefully. 

Rick's POV

I walk up to her and sat down next to her in bed. I brushed the loose strands of hair on her face behind her ear. I look at her only noticing the small silver bead piercings around her ear. I traveled my finger around her ear touching every tiny bead. She shifted a bit placing her head on my lap along with her hand, thinking it was her pillow. She fluttered her eyes open slowly and look up at me. She jumps up in surprise her face turning into a bit of a red tint.

"W-what are you doing in here rick?" She spoke her hands on her lap nervously.
"It's still a w*burps*weekday, so I ca-came to wake you up for school." I said  glancing to my watch. 

"Hurry up it's a-already 7." I said a slight grin on my face. She panics and jumped off her bed passing me and before I knew it she was stripping in front of me. I looked away and coughed to let her know I was still here. She turns around to me her face red and quickly grabbed a towel to cover herself up.

"I-i'll wait for you d*burps*downstairs, I'm driving you." I said and exited her room she does the same running pass me towards the bathroom. Around 10 minutes later she stumbled down the stairs.

"Geez, slow down a li*burb*tlle you'll fall d-down." I said a bit worried she might.

"No time to be careful. I'm late goddammit!" she shouts running to her fridge grabbing an apple a bottled of water along with a round silver looking container that had a skull imprint on it. She grabs my hand, heading towards the door and snatched her keys from the hook thingy, opened the door and we went out. She slammed the door shut behind her.

"Hurry up!" she shouts  still dragging me with her to the garage and to my ship. She sat herself on the passenger seat and I on the driver's. I started the 'car' and flew up towards the high school.

"Thanks Rick!" Y/N said and kissed my cheek light before hopping of the ship. I feel heat rising on my cheek, I shook it off and went back.

Y/N's POV

I thanked Rick for driving me to school I pecked his cheek before leaving the ship and went inside the building. What made me to that? You ask, I don't really know myself but it felt right.

I rummaged through my locker placing my bag and taking out the necessary supplies for class. Wait. Why am I in such a hurry? It's not like you gonna miss out on a lesson you already knew. I face palmed, straightened myself and headed to history.

Time skip to lunch

I always sat alone in a table during lunch since I didn't want anyone sitting with my plus the others kids are too terrified to approach me and my angry punk goth look. I laughed at the thought and took a bite of the apple I took before leaving for school. I looked at the tray in front of me. At first glance I thought 'oh this isn't that bad', but once I took a bite of it my instincts made me spit i out, which I did. Luckily no one saw what I did so I just shoved the tray further from me and just drank the milk carton from it. At least this was normal.

The other kids doesn't seem to be bothered by the food like there wasn't something wrong with it, maybe there was something wrong with me. I thought so to drive suspicion away from me and to pretend that I appreciated the canteen lady's cooking, I would always buy a tray and before I head to class I sneakily throw the contents of it in the bin. 

Once lunch was over PE was next. The school provided each student with their very own PE clothing. As of now I'm stripped my grey crop top and navy blue pants, slipping on the loose white shirt that had the school's logo on the the right side of my chest, and the skin tight short shorts as I tucked my shirt in. I always had a pair of black see through stockings in my locker in the girl's shower room.