Chapter 1 : Moving in

You hear a door open and close, along with footsteps of two people, "What the *urp* fuck?" You hear a gravely voice along with another voice that stutters "R-rick who i-is t-that?"

Y/N POV

I open my eyes slowly only to see a tall man with spikey light blue hair wearing a lab coat and beside him a young boy with hazelnut hair wearing yellow.

I stood up holding my aching head, "Where the hell am I?" I mumble.
"In my gara*urp*ge" the tall man said.
"Anyone want to specify an address?" I groan still holding on to me head trying to stand still. "W-well you're in t-the Smith's h-house in-" the boy got cut off by the tall man "You're in America, W*urp* Washington to be exact" the man while pulling something from his lab coat.

A gun? 'Seriously like I would get threatened' I scoff in my mind " Oh please dont shoot me!" I said sarcastically. The man's face looked irritated "Why the hell a*urp* are you here? Are you a spy send by the C*urp* Cidatel? " He said demanding an answer. "No. " I simply said. He looked at me straight in my eyes and I rolled my eyes and look back at him as if saying that what im saying is true.. which is.

He stands down placing his gun back in his lab coat, "Well I'm Rick, and this dumbass beside me is Morty" the man introduced. " H-hi" Morty said, " Well I'm Y/N. " I smiled putting my hand out to shake theirs, Rick took my hand, gripped it tightly and shook. I smiled at him ignoring his rude ass gesture that made him even more irritated. I chuckle quietly.

They went pass me and to a desk where gadgets and tools were hung. I stopped and looked around the room. "Rick Sanchez?!?" I screamed with excitement. They turned to me clearly in shock " The hell?" Rick said as if confused that I knew him. " You two are the most wanted criminals in the whole multiverse!! " I stated sparkles still shown on my eyes." Oh my fucking God!! I should have noticed it when you accused me of being a spy from the Cidatel! I cant believe I'm actually meeting THE Rick Sanchez!"
They looked at me dumb founded as if I was talking about shit.

Rick grabbed his gun again and pointed at me saying "How the hell d*urp*do you know us?" He said demanding answers once again. I cleared my throat to snap me out of my excitement "I Y/N Y/LN am a fan of the two of you, a HUGE fan" I said with a smile. Rick still not being satisfied with my answer looked at me with angry eyes demanding more explanation.

I sighed " When I was 15 back hom-" I got interrupted "Yeah yeah you were 15 and whatever just skip the boring ass de*urpp* details" Rick said, "If you want me to explain you'll sit your ass down and listen." I said with a bit of sass while crossing my arms, Rick rolls his eyes and sits down along with Morty.
"As I was saying when I was 15 and back home I was alone in the house and bored to my ass so I decided to see and investigate on what was going on in the world so I invented a search watch thingy," I said and lifted my right arm and pointed to a black watch with a light purple glass surface, "I coded the watch to do various things like track down certain objects or people, it can set a profile of certain people, it of course has a map, it can also be used as a blueprint cause why not? right?" I said lightly laughing, "Ok back to the topic of the question, after I equipped the watch onto my wrist I booted it up and a hologram of a decent sized earth popped up as expected I click on a random country, a random city, a random street and to a random house and guess what?" I said with a chuckle and continued, "It was this house, five profiles popped up and read every file till I came to both of your profiles and well I got excited that there are two people longing for adventures like I did but you two are actually going to them." I said smiling yet sad when I said the last part."And well I got curious" I continued, "So i started to look into the two of you stalker style ha-ha-ha, seeing that your adventures take you to various planets and I cant make a portal gun like you did ,Rick I just expanded the search and map in my watch and surely enough I began my own journey of  exploring the universe and watch you guys kick some alien ass." I finished explaining, I breath in heavily exhaled. 

I smiled at them, I saw their faces full of shock and amazement? "How the he*urpp* hell could you be able to watch us with the fucking w-watch?" He questioned with a confused and slightly irritated face.'He clearly doesn't like being stalked'  "Well Ricky I was lucky enough to make my watch be able to project a microscopic drone to any planet I wish off so I was able to watch your adventures with out being caught." I smiled until I realized that my explanation made me look like a creep, I frowned "ohhhhh- kaayyyy I actually do sound like a creep, sorry" I facepalmed.
"Ehhh i*urpp* its fine you like us and adventure that's not the creepiest thing we ever found out ri-right Mo*urp*orty?" he said holding the back on his neck and looked at Morty. Morty nodded and smiled at me.

I once again had stars in my eyes showing that I was happy. "So how did you e*urpp*even get here?" He asked simply, "I'm confused as you are!" I said full truth and looked around the room, my eyes stopped at a green box with a blue button. "Mr. Meeseeks!" I said running towards the box and grabbed it. "Can I use one?" I politely asked Rick, "Sure?" I smile "Great!"

I pushed the button and as expected a Mr. Meeseeks popped out of nowhere. "I'm Mr. Meeseeks!! Look at meeee!!" The blue figure said. "Ok Mr. Meeseeks before  I give you a command can I ask you a question first?" I said "Sure thing! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!" 
"Mr. Meeseeks are you able to make things pop up out of nowhere?" I asked the blue figure, "Sure can do! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!" He said "Well Mr. Meeseeks...can you give me 10 grand please." I commanded and looked over to Rick and Morty, their mouths hanging cause of the request.
I smiled at them sweetly successfully hiding my grin. "Here ya goo!" The Mr. Meeseeks hands me a suitcase full with money and then vanished.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey so this is my first book I'm an unexprienced writer but Im gonna try if I have any readers thanks for reading the first parts and thank you for you time as well I hope for you guys to enjoy even though I might have some grammar errors •~•' anyways I'll try updating on the regular. Byeee~~