Chapter 23 : Untitled

Me and Rick woke up next to each other in a pull out couch in my garage. We stared at each other for a while.

Y/N's POV

I cringed at what me and Rick said to each other last night. Thinking that yeah love is real but its still just a chemical that attracts beings to mate. 

"Hey Rick-Y/N" We said in unison we laughed I continued.

"Let's not say those things again, it's cringe-y as fuck." I said chuckling hoping he won't mind.

"Y-Yeah no wa*urrp*way, it doesn't s-sound like us." Rick stated making me relax and smiled at him.

"Let's just be what, girlfriend/boyfriend? And do what we do, be ourselves, together. We really don't have to be love-dovey and shit. It doesn't really look good on us." I said and chuckled, looking back up at Rick smiling. "Ag*urrp*greed" He said and nods. We laughed there for a while. Remembering it was a school day today. I jumped up and headed upstairs leaving Rick in the garage.

I finished bathing and changing into ripped jeans and a hooded sweatshirt, went back down to see Rick in the kitchen cooking up some pancakes. I went to the counter and sat in a stool.

"This is the first time I've seen you cooking. What made you cook breakfast for me?" I said jokingly and went to grab a glass of OJ in the fridge. 

"Nothing re*urrp*really just taught I'd help y-you out after giving you t-those ears and t-tail." Rick said and pointed the spatula at me. I laughed and waited for him to finish up. He grabbed me a plate and placed two pieces on it. I smiled at Rick in thanks taking the plate and drowning it in syrup. I heard Rick chuckled at what I did.

"Chill out o-on the sy*urrpp*syrup. You're gonna get fat." Rick commented which made me frown and looked at my tummy. I scrunched it from the back making it reveal my flat and curvy belly before looking back at Rick with a smirk reassuring him I'm fine. He looked away his face a bit pink and chuckled. 

I took a bite from the pancakes, it tasted delicious especially since Rick had probably spiked it. I laugh. "You never go a day without alcohol, don't you?" I snickered and went back to eating.

"Never d*urpp*do, n-never did." Rick said proudly and took a swig from his flask making me laugh a bit. After finishing up I went to the sink, washed my plate, grabbed my bag and went to Rick.

"Bye Boo." I simply said and kissed his cheek making him turn a shade of pink. I walked to the door "T-take care a-and ki*urpp*kick some stupid asses." I heard Rick say before I went out the door and walked to school.

Every time I walk in school grounds the other kids would make way, avoiding running in to me or just plain on ignore my existence. They don't want to anything to do with me, it's either they're too afraid and scared or they get annoyed that I'm actually better than them. Even with this in my I've never thought of myself as the popular or the feared. I'm just plain ol' me, doing what I do, saying what I wan't to say, I'm just being myself. 

I'd get curious eyes surround me whenever I talk to Morty or Summer. I'd sometimes hear people whisper' what I'm doing with the Smiths', 'They're so lucky to not get beat up' or 'I pity them for having to put up with her'. Every time I hear them whispering to each other I'd just shrug it off and walk away, though Summer and Morty thought differently. I would see them worry faced when they hear the whispering as well I'd just smile at them to reassure them that I'm fine. 

I walked over to my locker and picked up my English book and a binder. I usually don't eat anything for recess before my next class, which is English. I don't even know why they teach it, we are literally talking in language, what more do you need to know? I mean sure literature and grammar is important but why teach all the basic stuff, we aren't elementary students anymore.