Chapter 8 : Idiots Everywhere

So you decided to go back to school huh? What happened to school is stupid and idiotic?

Y/N POV

I walk to the halls of my new school looking around my dream flashes in my mind. I tried to find the Principal's Office whilst trying to shake the horrible memory out of my mind. I stumble upon a door 'Music Room' it read I twist the doorknob and entered the cold room filled with instruments a mic stand near chalkboard. I dropped my book filled bag onto the floor and headed to a seat where a guitar sat. I grab the instrument and sat down positioning the wooden instrument on my lap and positioned my fingers to a certain cord I strum.

Everything's been so messed up here lately
Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby
Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me
He don't love me, he don't love me
But that's okay

I start singing along while I strum the guitar.

'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love myself anyway
Hey

I continued singing till I reach the chorus.

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed
I don't trust no one around us
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

I stop and strum the guitar one last time, placed it back, grabbed my bag and headed out. I feel more relaxed after that, luckily there was only a few students roaming around the halls and didn't seem to hear my scene in the music room. I headed towards the office which was actually at the end of the hall.

I knocked and waited for a response. "Come in!" A joyful voice said, I entered the office and was met by a smiling man. "I'm Principal Vagina, you must be a new student? Y/N Y/LN, was it?" He asked, I held back the urge to laugh at the principal's name and plastered a smile. "Yes." I simple said with politeness in my voice. "Great! here is your schedule and your locker key, the number is written on it. That's all." I nod in thanks and walked out still refraining from laughing.
I walked over to my locker which was farther away from the others. I smiled to myself. At least I wont have to deal with idiots near me and my locker. I thought to myself. I opened my locker and placed my bag in it and took one of my binder and a book for my first period. History. "Great" I said to myself sarcastically. I closed my locker and headed to my first sub.

I mostly yawned the whole hour of torture. I hear the bell ring and grabbed my stuff jolting out the door before everyone else. I went back to my locker tossed the history book and grabbed my science book in exchange. Finally an exciting subject. I closed my locker and saw an asshat leaning against the side of my locker trying to act cool. "Hey babe, you knew here?" He said pulling himself from my locker and grabbing my shoulder. I smile at him and takes his hand off my shoulder. I hold it a little while longer and saw him grinning a bit more, and that's my cue. I turn around pulling his hand over my head, then over my shoulder I bend down and pulled on him hard causing him to be thrown over me and into the ground with a loud thud. He groans in pain. "THE FUCK"S WRONG WITH YOU!" He shouts at me. I snickered and bend over to his face and grins. "What's wrong babe? Hit your ass too hard?" I playfully said teasing him at the same time annoying the shit out of him. I stood straight up glared at him one last time hissed and started walking toward my next class I could feel the other students glaring at me.

I sat behind the class in the very corner of the room to avoid unnecessary attention. The teacher walks in the holding a couple of books, he was wearing a lab coat and a light blue shirt underneath, Rick! I smiled at him he smiles back . "Alright dumb asses I*uurrpp*I'm gonna teach you how to s-separate the chemical c*urrpp*coloring from a fucking Pocky stick." Rick places two sticks in each table and one in mine since I didn't sit with a partner. "Sitting a*urrppp*alone?"  He said then smiles. "Yeah these idiots are way to dumb to become my partner." I whispered to his ear, we both chuckle, he headed back to the desk. "So i-idiots this is gonna be f*uurrrp*fucking easy even a toddler can do this." He said while I busied my self with the lamp burner and place a beaker with some water in it, waiting for it to boil. "Take your lamp bu*urrrppp*burner and a beaker p-put some water in it." He explained I ignore his instructions and face my table again. Once the water boiled I scraped off the strawberry chocolate covering on the pocky and into the beaker. The chocolate melted in the water and the color started mixing in the water I waited for the rest of the water to evaporate and faced Rick teaching the others what do to. "Very g*uuurrrp*good Y/N you're already ahead of the class. Now l-look at Y/N let her be an inspiration to y*urrpp*your stupid asses or just fail the class I-i dont really c-care." He rolls his eyes at the class, the class stares at me and my equipment. "The hell you lookin' at? Pay attention shitheads." I said frustrated they wouldn't stop looking at me. While Rick continues with the instruction I was already done, the water completely evaporated and left a sticky pink substance which was the coloring. I took a medical Popsicle shove it in the beaker swirled it around so most of it sticks to the stick and I placed the substance in a microscope slide and let it sit on my table waiting for the others to finish.

While Rick was waiting for the other kids to move he headed towards me and picked up the slide smiled at me "Good Job." He said raised the slide and call the class. "Here i-idiots is a*uuurpp*an example of a good student." he said cockily. He sets the slide on my table then winks at me, I feel my cheeks heat up a bit then smiled at him. 

The bell rang as soon as the other kids finished with the activity. Rick gesture for me to come to his desk. "What happened to the REAL science teacher?" I said laughing. "I tossed him i*urrrrppp*in the cl-closet over there." He points at a door in a corner across the room. I chuckle. "I needed so*urrpp*mething from here I r-run out off." He explained. "D'you find it?" I said, he shakes his head 'no'.
"What did you need anyway? I'll look for it." I said offering for help.
"Some syringes and sc*urpp*scalpels."He said
"Oh where have you been looking? Those stuff are usually in the closet." I said pointing at the door. 
"I already looked in there, nothing." He said frustrated.
"The teach have a blindfold?" A asked before opening the door he shakes his head 'no' again. I lifted my right hand where my watch was I clicked a button causing a sliding hologram full of various objects pop up, I gestured my left hand to swipe across the hologram scanning for a mask. "There." I said finding a surgical mask I painted black and drew a small cute smile one like a kitten's. I equipped the mask onto my face and opened the door I see the teacher on the floor squirming, I hissed at him to shut him up, he stops. I scan the small closet and saw a fairly large rectangular container sitting on one of the shelves I picked it up, opened it and confirmed that it was filled with syringes and scalpels. I exited the closet closing the door with the teacher still inside. I pulled my mask off headed to Rick and handed him the container. He looks inside, faced me and smiles. "T-thanks kid." He said and portaled back to what I would guess is his garage. 

Time passed school was over. I went out the school and headed back to the mall wanting to buy a new phone and a laptop.