Chapter 4 : Shopping Spree (Part 3)

You know he's right Y/N isn't Morty's type she's way too smart, confident, out going, goth, brave, rude and hot headed. Clearly your type.

Rick's POV

What the fuck are you thinking? She's too young and you're to old for her to like you. I mean its not like you like her anyways. Yeah sure keep telling yourself that you know you're liking her already just admit it. Dammit no.

I got snap out of my thoughts when Y/N spoke. "Food's here! The lady from the counter said she'll bring us our drinks later." she said still holding the tray of food, picked something up and set it in front of Morty. "A Burger for mah boi Morty,"
She picked up something again, looks like pizza, Awesome!! " A box of pizza I've been craving. Rick, we share this cause I can't finish a whole box." She continued then place two cups in front of me and one towards her sit.
"A-awww I should've h-have asked f-for i-ice cream too." Morty pouted
"Well too bad you didn't ask for one." She said putting a hand on her waist then smiles
"I'm kidding I won't let you miss out on ice cream. So here ya' go!" She said chuckling and placed another cup of ice cream in front of Morty.
"Thanks!!" Morty smiled obviously happy Y/N got him a cup too.

Me and Y/N both grabbed a pizza and start eating. Damn that's good pizza I thought to myself and looked over at Y/N to see if she's enjoying her slice. I see her took he second bite from it and the cheese making strings connecting her mouth to the pizza and eventually it snaps. The cheese was hanging from her mouth down to her chin.

She looks so cute. Ahhhh I cant take this!
She looks at me realizing that I was staring at her I turned away and took another bite pretending I wasn't staring at her. She chuckles and finishes her first slice and went to grab another.

Just about when we were almost finished our drinks were handed to us just like Y/N said, she thanks the lady and drinks from her cup. Me and Morty did as well. We hear a loud burp from in front of us. People started staring at Y/N for her rude gesture but me and Morty laughed quietly.We hear another burp but this one was tiny and sounded like a kitten's.

Cute! The people staring at Y/N before then ignore her loud burp before then compliments her cute second. She covers her mouth "Sorry." she excused her self.
She looks up at the people staring at her with awe "Why's everybody staring at me?" She whispers at me. All of them then turns back to what they were doing pretending to have not seen or heard anything.

The three of us looks at each other then laughs. "That w*urp*was hilarious!" I said, taking my flask from my lab coat and proceeded to take a swig from it.
"Im s-stuffed. I-i thing I need help w-walking. " Morty exclaimed jokingly.
"Well that's perfect cause this next shop is gonna make your stomachs empty out." She grins and before we knew it we were dragged out of our chairs and now facing underwear and lingerie shop. "She w*urp*was right my s-stomach's empty. Morty?" I said also asking if his was too, he nods.

"What are you tomatoes standing there for come on!" She ordered leaning her body towards and her hands on the sides her hips. I look at Morty who's face was completely red, he looks at me and points onto my face. Now I know was red as well.

We walked towards the entrance, this is awkward. We saw Y/N getting her hips measured by the lady who was probably running the store. "Luck us Morty there isn't any one else in here." I whispered to Morty he nods in agreement we both relax ourselves and sat down on a built in couch next to the stores glass window.

Y/N starts running around once the lady says her size, looking for some decent underwear she picks up a few and headed towards us holding a light purple and another black thong. Me and Morty's face turns red once again. "Which do you think looks better?" She says smiling at us with so much innocence. "B-Both" I said to take me and Morty out of our hot seat. She thanks us and went to look at some more.

"T-that was u-unexpected." Morty said and laughs nervously.
"Ag*urp*reed" I said taking another swig from my flask and place it back in my lab coat.
Y/N went to the lady that ran the shop and both went to the register ready to pay.
Before leaving Y/N gave the lady a tip like what she did back at Hot Topic.
"I've never received a tip before." The lady said shocked.
"Well they should, I mean putting up with different kinds of women here. Sheesh that might've been hard for you." She complains, the woman agreeing with her.
"Epecially the rude and needy ones." The woman replied "ESPECIALLY" Y/N then laughs with the lady then bid her goodbye. "Come again!" The woman said then waves.
"We will." Me and Morty look at each other and gulps. Y/N seeing what we did, laughs "You dont need to come unless you want." She says her laugh fading.

Once we got back home it was already almost sunset, Y/N thanks us for coming with her, before she could walk further away. "W-wait!" Morty says loudly Y/N turns around "Yah?"

Morty looks at me "Y-you know mom's g-gonna want us to i-invite her f-for dinner." He's right. I turn to Y/N, "He's right you know."
"Well I would love to!" She says smiling widely.
"7. Be here at 7." I said to her, she nods and walks over to her house she waves "I'm bringing some sweets over if you don't mind!" She shouts for us to hear then closes the door.
I smiled.

Y/N POV

Right after I closed the door I went upstairs to place my bags of clothes on the bedroom floor. I look at the empty room I press a red button on my watch and directed it to the room. Everything I programmed in my watch's bedroom moving in blueprint starts to appear, A black bed with purple covers and pillow, a galaxy bedside table and a small white lamp on it, a tall decent sized grey closet, another grey colored drawer and a shelf were my books were placed. I look around in the fully furnished bedroom sigh and arrange my stuff in the drawers and closet.

After cleaning up the bags i took them to the kitchen and threw the in the bottom drawer. I went to the fridge and started mixing some ingredients to make some chocolate souffles. After I let them bake in the oven I went to the couch, sat down then turned the tv on, I looked at the watch before I focus my attention to the tv. 6:25. That's enough time for the souffle to cook and cool down a bit.

Time Skip

Ding

I hear the oven's timer, I stood up and wore my cat mitts and took out the souffle to cool down, I look the my watch almost 7 I look for a tray in the cupboards and saw one along with cling wrap.I place the souffles on the tray went upstairs to fix myself up, got our of Rick's shirt and into my own clothes. I wore a simple black hood and baggy military jeans with large pockets, I grabbed the stuff I bought for Rick and Morty that they picked up themselves. I went back down covered the souffles with the cling wrap and went out.

I knocked on the Smith's front door, it opens and saw Rick standing in front of the door smiling, "Right on time." He said and let me in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy so thats the end of Shopping spree I'll try to publish another chapter for now imma rest. thanks for your reads!! I appreciate so muchhhhh!!! THANK YOUUU <333 Welp Byee~~~