Chapter 17 : Live to Love

(Warning : Sexual content)

Okay so yeah after that little show of yours, you know Rick is gonna throw questions at you. Next time get your shit together.

Y/N's POV

I thought right when Rick started to dart question at me like 'What happened to you?' 'Where did you go with that man?' 'Are you really psycho?!' 'And where the fuck was the dude's hand?' He shouts at me demanding answers as we drive through space. I leaned against my window and looked up to the stars around us.

"I just couldn't contain my excitement and went dark side back there. I seduced the ruler so I can cut off his arm. Also the hands with me." I said chuckling and pulling out the hand from inside my bag.

"T-the fuck?" Morty said shocked his eyes at the hand. I chuckle slightly and placed the hand back in my bag.

"Souvenir." I said plainly and pulled out my round flask that had a skull print on it. I took a few swigs of it before placing it back in my back pocket.

"So that's wh*urpp*at that was!" Rick said looking at me brows raised. I nod looking down at my clothes, they were covered in blood that was slowly drying making a deeper crimson color. I look behind me on the back seat and saw a plain blue shirt probably Rick's. I asked Morty to hand me the shirt he nods and smiles. I thanked him and face towards me again. I took off my bloody PE shirt gaining a shocked look from Rick as his face started to flush red he turns away.

"T-the fuck are y-you doing?" He said face still red.

"Changing out of my blood covered clothes." I said slipping into the over sized shirt that covered up to my knees and decided to take my shorts off as well. Rick looks at me still shocked and red as I threw my clothes in the back Morty gave me a confused look, saw that I had the shirt on and shrugged it off as he drifted to sleep. 

"You could've gi*urppp*iven me a warning." Rick said the red tint now gone from his face. I chuckle and said "You already saw me almost naked earlier anyway." I said facing him a pink tint flush to my cheeks. There was a brief moment of silence before Rick spoke.

"So..Um w-what was with t-the su*urp*sudden s-seductive look?" He mumbled then I remember me licking my gun at him. I chuckle feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"Why? Did I turn you on?" I asked teasingly but only heard silence, Rick didn't answer making me flash a wide smirk. 

"I was mad horny from all the bodies around me." I hummed as I climb on to his lap. I felt his body stiffened along with his hardness poking me through my thin garment, I winced. I placed my hand on his as he clutched the wheel. 

"You know Morty is sleeping at the back. As long I don't make to much noise we're safe until we get home." I mumbled my hand in his still. I feel myself getting wet at my sudden invitation. He takes one hand off the wheel and placed in on my lap gently stroking it. I moan quietly as he kept on touching me it felt like he was smirking behind me as he gently made his way closer to my thin garment. I grabbed his hand that was on the wheel tighter as he moved his fingers against the fabric, I moan a bit more louder. I place my free hand over my mouth to keep quiet. He pull me closer to him making me let go of his hand. His hand left the wheel and reached to press autopilot. I feel his fingers move faster against my wet fabric.

"You're so wet." He chuckles and continued to pleasure me. My hand found it's way to Rick's hair interlocking with my hand and my other hand held his free hand. My moans grew more and louder, I bite on my lips to muffle my moans. His other hand then went up my oversize shirt and started to make its way from my stomach to my chest. I felt his warm breath as he placed his head in the nook of my neck and started to kiss it. He continues to grope and move his fingers against me, he continued his kisses on my neck occasionally biting it which made me moan harder. He trailed his lips along my neck to my cheek and on my lips. We kissed each other as he moves his fingers faster against me, making me grab onto his hair tighter and moan as we kissed. He pulls away.

"Shit." He said as he pulled his hands away from me. I look at him disappointed that he had stopped I wanted more. I looked forward noticing that we landed in front of the garage, I stood up from his lap and exited the vehicle he did the same and grabbed Morty from the back seat. 

"I-I should go back home it's already getting late." I said seemingly disappointed that we had landed back home. I headed towards my house and looked back seeing Rick had gone into the house. I sigh and continued to walk into my own  house. I threw my bag on the floor and headed to my bedroom. I plopped myself face first into my pillow, I groan as I felt tired. I turned over and stared at the ceiling wanting Rick beside me I close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh (' /\' ) now wasn't that chapter SPICY! hahaha too bad she didn't get to have Rick beside her. welp imma go do another chapter 

Byee~~~~