Chapter 16 : Who's Queen Now

I excitedly walked downstairs with Rick the Morty following close behind me. I grasped my desert eagle form my right holster and pulled it off from it's place.

Y/N POV

I glanced over to the owner who seemed to not care about the purge and continued to clean behind the counter.

"You're not gonna purge?" I asked him boldly and confused. He smiled at me.

"I never really agreed to the thought of it. I'm just gonna stay here and defend myself from other purgers." He explained with a sweet smile on his face.

"Oh, ok, well good luck!" I said before turning around hesitantly and turned back to him.

"Actually can I get another shot of vodka before heading out? Also can I pay with this?" I said and handed him thin silver ring I stole from the perv a while ago. He nods and hands me a shot. I chugged it down and thanked him. I started to head for the door when I notice Rick and Morty not following me. I cocked my brow upwards and gestured for them to follow,

"You s-sure you'll be f*urpp*fine after that shot? We d-don't want you passing out in t-the middle of purging pe*urpp*people." Rick asked worried. I nod at him holding my gun tightly before exiting the door.

We were met with the perv from earlier waiting outside with an axe, probably wanting revenge on me after I broke his arm. He cocked his head towards me with a grin.

"Well, well ,well, isn't it the little maniac that broke my arm a few minutes ago." He said laughing in an annoying matter.

"Why don't we continue where we left off?" He said chucking his axe behind him. Stepping closer to me I gesture to Rick and Morty to wait. The perv wrapped his arm around my waist once again, I played a smirk on my face as tuned him around pinning him against the wall of the bar seductively running my finger on his chest.

"Are you finally getting horny towards me?" He hummed  and chuckles. I push my knee up between his legs teasingly and looked straight into his eyes, making him focus on mine. As he focused on me I reach for my knife with my right hand slowly for him not to notice. Once I had the knife in hand I dragged my left hand index finger across his stomach and in one swift motion dug the knife in between his legs and pulled causing him to groan and fall on his knees.

I made another swift movement with my knife making it switch direction in my hand which had the handle closer to me and the blade pointing towards the man on the floor. I grinned evilly at him before stabbing my knife above his head with one quick movement. I pulled back my knife making blood quirt all over me, I placed my knife back in the left holster and face the two with me with an innocent smile.

"Let's go." I said and gestured for them to walk with me.

Rick's POV 

Me and Morty were shocked at Y/N actions, like she was a psychopath that escaped from an asylum. She faced us with an innocent smile plastered on her face and gestured for us to follow along with her. I nudge Morty and myself out our trance and followed her to an suspicios open space. I saw her equipped her gun in her left hand and her large knife in her right, positioning her self in a stance. She smiled at us and mouthed a few words 'purgers' and face back to her direction. 

As soon as she did a couple of purgers popped out from the hay stacks and pointed their guns towards us shooting. Y/n jumped at us, pinning me and morty to the grass as she fired back at our attackers, each with head shots.

Once she shoots the last one she offered both us a hand. I look at her amazed and a bit confused.

"I took a couple shooting  classes back in high school." she explained a smile formed on her lips and dragged us to what looks like a highschool in this planet. We entered the building preparing for any attacks. Luckily no one was around so we roamed freely along the halls.