🖤Quirk Assessment Test 🖤

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。June's POV .☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

50 METER DASH

We started off with the 50-meter dash. I was up against a guy with odd looking elbows. First was Iida and a girl who looked like a frog. Iida got 3.04 seconds while she got 5.58 seconds. As I waited, I try to strategies. "ME without magic won't do. So maybe I could try to use dragon scales." I thought, "Lighting Dragon Scales will have to do, since it can increase my speed and stamina by 5%, Thanks to some of Laxus's training." I thought again, "Next." Aizawa called out. "Guess it's our turn." My opponent said.

We got into are racing stance, "Lighting Dragon Scales." I mumbled, "what you say?" He asked me. I ignored him and yellow metallic scales started to cover my limps, body and my cheeks." "Woah!" shouted one of my classmates from the sideline. Small lighting surrounded my scales as we got ready.

3

2

1

Go!

My opponent pointed his elbows forward and shot something out of it. He like pulled himself forward with the thing he shot out, I started to run forward ahead of him. And in a matter of seconds I was finished. "3.00 seconds." The machine announced, he finished a few seconds after me, "4. 59 seconds." The machine announced again. "You did great." I said to my opponent, "You did better." He complimented at me. The pinkette ran up to me, "I'm Mina Ashido, and I just wanna say, you were fast!" The pinkette, which I now know as Mina Ashido, introduced herself and compliment me. "Thanks, I'm June Redfox." I introduced myself to her. "You were fast. Faster the Iida." She added.

GRIP STREGTH

I slowly add some weights to the bar, "First 50 kg, then 100, then 200, then 300. Now 450 kg." as I was lifting it up slowly, my hand slipped and the weights fell on my head. A loud thug somehow echoed through out the field, I fell on my bottom and rubbed the area the weights hit. "Oh MY Gosh, Redfox are you OK!?" Ashido asked, " You must be badly injured, we got to take you to recovery girl quickly." Yoayorozu quickly said as Iida quickly came over to get me, my classmates surrounded me. I jumped up from the commotion.

"Woah! That ain't gonna be necessary!" I said, "But the weights fell on your head!" the brunette said, "It's fine, I turn around to show the back of my head, "I managed to use my quirk on time, to prevent any damage." I showed, my head showed a metallic sliver shine, "I turn my head into metal before it fell." I added, my classmates sighed with relief. "Please be careful next time Miss Redfox." Iida said. "Don't worry. I will, my hand just slipped." I added as I chuckled nervously and continued.

STANDING LONG JUMPS

I didn't have to do much except to force myself to jump high, I decided to use Sky Dragon Scales to support my weight. As I got ready I mumbled, "Sky Dragon Scales." And like Lighting Dragon Scales except the scales were colour white with a hint of shimmer in it. "START!" The machine said, I jumped across the sandbox easily and gracefully landed. "Guess I cleared the sandbox." I said.

REPEATED SIDE STEPS

I can't say much about except, I wasn't good at it.

BALL THROW

Uraraka threw the soft ball, it flew smoothly and quickly up to the sky. Mr. Aizawa showed the results, "Woah, you got infinity." I said to her, "Thanks." She smiled at me. June Redfox, it's your turn." Mr. Aizawa called me out. I walked up to the circle and just go with the flow. Mr. Aizawa handed me the soft ball, once I had it in my hand, I threw the soft ball up and not forward. I threw it too high that you couldn't see it anymore. "Those she knows how to throw it?" asked one of my classmates, I could tell they were all confused at this point. I activated my magic again and this time I used Iron Dragon Scales.