34. Spies

okay so first of all I just want to say you guys are cute and cool and amazing.

second, I don't think I'll be updating in a while. It's winter and I'm sick because of this stupid cold that won't go away, so I mostly just lay in bed all day feeling sorry for myself. Also, it's nearly winter break, which starts this weekend. I'll be spending time with my family that are coming over and I might be busy with other things too. Anyway, thanks guys I hope you understand xx

Mia's POV.

.

I woke up in Luke's arms again, but this time in my room. I looked up and saw him on his phone.

"Luke?"

He looked down at me and smiled. "Morning."

"Did you come in here last night?"

"No..."

"Luke."

"Maybe."

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "I didn't see you at lunch yesterday. Where were you?"

"Uh, just dealing with some stuff." He shrugged, glancing back at his phone.

"What stuff?" I frowned, sitting up.

Luke sighed and put his phone down. "I heard Michael and Ruby talking yesterday. I think they're hiding something from us."

"But I don't understand. What would they be hiding?" I rubbed my eyes.

"No clue. I don't want to ask him, because he'll know I was there."

"So what do we do?"

"Spy on them?"

"You want us to spy on our best friends?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah." He shrugged. "Why not? It'll be fun."

"So...we're gonna be spies?" I checked.

"Yup." He said, popping the p.

"This is a terrible idea." I shook my head.

"You got anything better?"

I sighed. "No."

He smirked. "Spies it is then."

I rolled my eyes.

*

"Come on, Mia!" I heard Luke call. "You take ages."

"Shut up, Luke. You'll wake up Delilah." I hissed, pulling on some stupid black gloves he gave me. Luke wanted us to be full on spies, so he ran to the store and got black hoodies, black gloves, the works.

I opened the door and sighed.

"You look great." Luke smirked, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Aren't you gonna compliment me?"

"Well no. I mean, you wear black almost all the time."

"They're skinny jeans!" He argued, following me down the stairs.

"And it's still the afternoon." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Which makes it even better." Luke shrugged.

"Don't you think it would be a good idea to do this at night? Where no one can see us?" I questioned.

He pouted. "You're no fun."

this is so short omg