25. The Wedding Pt. 2

Luke's POV.

.

Ashton and Michael had gone to get some drinks, leaving me alone with Delilah again.

"Luke, I'm bored." She complained. "Where's Mia?"

"She-"

I looked up and saw Mia standing at the top of the white marble staircase, looking down at her feet. She wore a light pink dress with a silver sparkling bodice. It was ruffled at the bottom and she was also wearing some makeup, her hair up with some silver heels. She looked so beautiful.

I bit my lip as I watched her come down the stairs with Ruby, who was wearing a sparkly yellow dress with her hair curled but open.

I felt myself blush as Mia stood in front of me and smiled. "Hey."

"You look amazing." I blurted and instantly blushed again.

"Don't look so bad yourself." She giggled, tugging at my suit jacket.

I saw Michael drop his glass and almost trip over it when he saw Ruby and ran over to her. "You're so beautiful." He placed a hand on her back as she giggled and rested her head on his chest. He blushed and kissed her forehead. I heard Ashton laugh at him and joined in.

Ruby rolled her eyes and continued hugging Michael. I imagined it was Mia and I instead.

"Let's sit down." I took my seat as did everyone else. A few minutes later, after talking and making jokes about Michael, the slower songs had started to play.

I definitely knew the one that was playing at the moment, which was I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith.

I looked over at Mia who was staring down at the table in silence until Calum came over. Ruby and Michael went upstairs to go make out, and Ashton went to go mess up the drinks.

"Mia? Do you wanna dance?" Calum asked, smiling.

She looked up at him for a second before nodding and smiling back, taking his hand and standing up. He led her to the dance floor as they began slow dancing to the song.

You and me we made a vow

For better or for worse

I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in a way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts

Denying every tear

I wish this could be over now

But I know that I still need you here

And you say

I'm crazy

Cos you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

I saw Calum whispering in Mia's ear as she smiled and blushed. He spun her around and planted a kiss on her neck. I glared at him while they kept dancing.

When the song ended, I sighed as everyone clapped. Delilah played with a bunch of other little girls as I sat alone, watching Calum kiss Mia softly.

They stood there for a minute or two, before pulling away. I stood up and leaned against the wall, still watching them. Mia walked over to me. "Luke-"