45. Madison

tee hee

Luke's POV.

.

Since I found out Mia was just using me, I decided I had enough. I went out early and came back late. Everytime I came back, Mia was asleep, so I didn't have to worry about bumping into her again. I have to admit, it was pretty hard to forget about her since she lived with me.

I met a new girl, Madison. She was pretty. She was kind of small with hazel eyes and long, curly blonde hair. Madison wasn't anything like Mia, so that was good, I guess. Madison didn't try and stop me from drinking or smoking, she liked it, since she drank herself. The only reason she didn't smoke was because her grandfather died of lung cancer.

I would spend all night with her, mostly kissing and getting drunk. Ashton tagged along, but only because I needed him there. He tried telling me this whole thing was a bad idea, that Mia was better than Madison, but it never worked. I didn't listen, and I never wanted to. I was much better with Madison than Mia.

Madison always had parties just as an excuse to see me. So I went to them with Ashton. He never got drunk and he especially hated it when I did. He hated it when I didn't listen and he hated it when he saw me with Madison.

I was happy, but obviously he didn't care. No one cared about my happiness except for Madison.

I was at one of Madison's parties again, and by now, school would probably be over. I didn't care, though. I was almost drunk when Ashton dragged me outside and grabbed my collar.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He snapped.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Shut up, Luke! I've had enough of all this partying and getting drunk. Madison only wants you for sex, you know that right?"

"She's not using me! She's not Mia!" I yelled.

"Well Mia's way better than her. Madison doesn't care about you. She's only trying to gain your trust before you fuck her and she leaves!"

"Shut the fuck up, Ash!" Anger flared up inside me. She would never use me.

"I know girls like her, okay? I'm only trying to help you." Ashton sighed.

"You don't know anything." I snapped. "And I don't need your help, thank you."

"Fine. Go ahead. You can go fuck her, get drunk, whatever. Just don't be so surprised when she leaves." Ashton shook his head and let go of me, walking away.

"Where are you going?" I yelled.

"I'm going back!" He yelled back.

"Some best friend." I mumbled.

He stuck his middle finger up at me before driving away.