32. Calum

Mia's POV.

.

The next day at school, I was sitting in Biology and doodling in my book.

Calum peered over at what I was doing. "That bored?" He whispered.

I nodded silently while the teacher droned on and on.

I felt him take my hand under the desk and smile at me. I smiled back but it felt...wrong?

I continued doodling with my other hand. Somehow I ended up writing Luke's name all over my book. Cheesy.

The bell rang and I quickly packed up my stuff and stood up. Calum smiled down at me and took my hand. I didn't want to be with him at lunch because I wanted to see Luke. I stayed silent anyway.

Calum and I sat outside together, just talking. He took my hand again and kissed me. I pulled away a little too quickly, earning a frown from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What? Nothing." I lied. Truth was, I didn't want to kiss Calum.

"You sure?"

I nodded and smiled up at him. I didn't want to do it but I leant up and kissed him anyway.

Out the corner of my eye, I could see someone standing there, watching us.

"Uh, hey."

I pulled away and saw Luke standing there awkwardly. I smiled a little, blushing faintly.

"Hi."

Calum looked at him. "What's wrong now."

I frowned while Luke just rolled his eyes. "Nothing, dickhead. I came to see Mia."

"Yeah, well she's kind of busy." Calum raised his eyebrows.

"Does it look like I care?" Luke snapped.

"Luke, calm down." I stood up alongside Calum.

He sighed as Calum rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You guys have one minute to talk."

Luke glared at him as I kissed Calum's cheek and led Luke around the corner, where Calum couldn't hear anything.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Luke smirked. "Nothing."

"Nothing? Luke-"

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me, holding my waist tightly.

"Luke, stop it." I laughed.

He laughed as well and pressed his forehead against mine. "You know you like kissing me, don't deny it."

"I never said that I didn't."

"Good."

"Good."

I pressed my lips to his, placing my hands on his cheeks. He smiled through the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

Guys I just want to say thank you. I know this is ending soon but hopefully you guys will enjoy my other stories. Thank you for the votes and the reads. Every time I see that someone's commented on this, I kind of panic I'll get criticism if I got something wrong. But then I see your wonderful comments and it just makes my day. Thank you so much, I love every single one of you. xx