59. Friends

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUESS WHATTT

ITS SUMMER VACATION AND EVEN THOUGH IT JUST STARTED LIKE LAST WEEK IM STILL HAPPY KFDKSLFKJDAKL

sooo im gonna try and update more so i can finish this (: but dont worry bc i might be writing some more fanfics (; also the gif up there gives me life dnskjdhsiha

also, i really want to dedicate this chapter to someone who really helped me when i was down a couple of days ago. fishton_jollie sent me this really lovely message to my inbox a few days ago, and it felt really nice to come back to wattpad after a while to see that. she's a really sweet girl so go follow her and maybe even check out her little message for everyone. it's really sweet and she's so caring, so please check out her fanfics, especially the message because i'm really enjoying them so far. Hollie, if you ever need anything please come talk to me because I want to be there for you just like you're there for me. Stay strong sweetie, the world needs more wonderful people like you xx

anyway i swear i'll make this chapter really long, and you're in for a surprisee (; enjoy, ily all! x <33

Mia's POV.

.

A few days after Luke asked me to be his girlfriend (and after Ruby and Michael finally getting used to it), we were all having a movie marathon back at the house, all curled up with food and blankets on the couch. It was raining pretty hard outside and a Friday, so Michael suggested having a 'movie night'. So far, it was going pretty well. During the movies, Michael, Luke and Ashton would have little popcorn fights. Ruby and I had to hold up cushions covering our faces so we didn't get popcorn in our eyes like Michael did. He was okay since it was only buttered popcorn, but it did take a while to get it out since it was a small piece. Overall, we made about ten buckets of popcorn and eleven cups of coffee. We weren't getting sleep any time soon since it was already almost midnight and the caffeine was starting to kick in.

All of a sudden, in the middle of Insidious, the doorbell rang and we all sat up, exchanging confused looks. Who the fuck was ringing the doorbell at 11:54PM?

Since no one else got up, I did. I walked over to the front door and opened it slowly, looking up at the person standing in front of me. There was Calum, standing in the pouring rain with his dark tousled hair and a simple leather jacket on even though it was fucking freezing. He smiled cutely and scratched the back of his neck, staring down at me.

"Hey, Mia."

I blinked a few times before pulling him inside quickly, closing the door. I didn't want any cold air getting into the house since we were already warm and cozy. The others looked up from the couch and sat up immediately. Luke's face creased into a frown as he glanced at Calum then back at me.

Calum just awkwardly smiled and gave them a small wave. "H-hey, guys..."

Michael raised an eyebrow. "Um, hi? What are you doing here at-" He quickly glanced at the time on his phone then looked back up at him. "Midnight?"

"I could ask you the same question," Calum shrugged.

I shook my head quickly. "Calum, we're having a movie night. What did you need?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at each of us in turn. "Wait, am I bothering you?"

"No kidding." I heard Luke mutter under his breath which earned an eye roll from me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked back up at Calum. "No, you're not bothering us. We're just curious as to why you're here at midnight." I heard Luke mutter something else but I just ignored it. Ashton, Michael and Ruby all stayed silent during this.