62. Goodbye

Don't those people in the gif look kinda like Luke and Emily Rudd? Can yall see it? Listen to the song as well, just because it fits this chapter (:

Luke's POV.

.

Mia had to leave the next day.

Did I cry? No.

Was I gonna miss her? Fuck yes.

Was I going to be okay with her leaving? Fuck no. But I didn't have a choice.

I know, I know, we only live a few minutes away from each other, but I was going to miss all those late night cuddles and kisses and those little conversations we had about anything and everything like crazy.

So the next morning, I got up early, even before Mia. I made breakfast for her and even picked a flower from my garden. I wore my red flannel and black, ripped skinny jeans. My hair was in the usual quiff and I had a couple of wristbands on. I made sure I looked okay then waited downstairs patiently, texting Michael nervously.

Me: I just made her breakfast. I even picked a flower.

I didn't get a response until a few minutes later.

Mikey: God you're so corny.

Me: Was it a bad idea? Shit, what do I do?!

Mikey: Dude. Shut up. And why are you texting me, it's too fucking early for this.

Me: Because Mia's going to leave, idiot. Now help!

Mikey: First of all, stop freaking out so much. Next thing you know it'll be you leaving. To the hospital after having a fucking breakdown.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: What else?

Mikey: Then you stop texting me, put the phone down and let me go back to fucking sleep.

Me: Ashton would have a lot to say about that swearing, young man.

Mikey: Shut the fuck up or I won't help you.

Me: You're so cranky in the morning.

Mikey: It's 10AM.

Me: It's not even early.

Mikey: Idk how to help you.

Me: Think of something!

Mikey: Okay okay.

Just then, Mia came walking down the stairs.

Me: Forget it she's here bye

Mikey: Thank the fucking gods.

I quickly put my phone into my pocket and smiled at her. "Morning sleepyhead."

Mia frowned, looking confused. "You're up early."

I shrugged and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the kitchen. "I made you breakfast." I smiled.

She laughed and looked up at me, smiling wide. "Aw, thank you. You made it yourself?"

I nodded and smiled proudly. "I also got you this." I picked up the flower and handed her it.

"A lily?" She smiled even wider. "I love lilies. Thank you, but you really didn't have to-"

I held up my finger to stop her. "Yes I did. Now eat. You've got a ten minute car ride ahead of you."

She giggled and shook her head, sitting down at the kitchen table. "Alright, alright. Are you gonna be Mr. Bossy today?"