50. Almost Over

hi guys.

first off, i just want to say thank you so so much to all of you for understanding and the support, it means so so much. i love you guys a lot. seriously you have no idea how much i love each and every one of you little coconuts <3

im feeling a little better now, so i thought i would update. this chapter will probably turn out shit, but i wanted to do it for you guys<3

also, mother nature has struck again and cRAmPS

Luke's POV.

.

"You know, it's a shame you have to go home in a few days." I laced our fingers together as we walked back to my house.

Mia nodded. "Yeah, but it's not like I'm going halfway across the world or anything. You live like ten minutes away." She laughed.

I shrugged. "I like it when you're with us. I don't want you being alone in your room all day."

"I wouldn't be alone in my room all day, I would be coming here more often." She pointed out.

I smiled at that. "Hey, did you realise something?"

She raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I'm pretty sure you've been here longer than a month." I laughed.

"Oh shit, really? I hadn't noticed. I guess my parents lost track or something." Mia shrugged.

I stopped walking and stared at her. She frowned and looked at me. "What?"

"Are you fucking stupid?"

"Um-"

"You do realise my mom could've told your parents about us and let you stay longer?"

"Okay, sorry." She laughed. "I just didn't think it was a big deal."

"Yeah, but..." I frowned and looked down.

"That didn't come out right. I meant it wasn't a big deal because they probably think we're just friends or something." Mia explained.

I smirked a little and looked back up at her. "We're not friends?"

She shook her head.

"Then what are we?"

"We're um...dating." She mumbled, glancing away and blushing. I laughed and cupped her face gently, lifting her head back up to look at me.

"Mia, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. I like it like that."

She shrugged and looked up at me. I smiled and pecked her lips gently before pulling away and taking her hand again.

"Come on. Your days here are almost over, and I want to make them special."

*

That same day, at 7:00PM, my parents were out with Delilah to a business dinner or something. So I took the chance to start making her last days memorable. I decided those last days would be our first date, just in different parts. (idk if you guys understand that, but i'll include more about it)

Today I was taking her to the movies (cliché, right?). So I went upstairs once my parents left and knocked on Mia's door. She opened it and looked up at me.

"Hey-"

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out."

"What, like, our first date?"

"Yeah."

"But I don't know where we're going."

"So? It's a surprise."

"But then I don't know what I'm going to wear."

"Just wear anything, nothing too formal though."

"What do you mean, "not too formal"? Is it formal or-"

"No, it's not formal!"

"Then what is it?"

"For fuck's sake, wear anything but formal clothes."

"You could've just told me that-"

"Whatever! I'll be waiting in the car, you have fifteen minutes."

"Luke, I-"

I ignored her and went downstairs, grabbing the car keys and walking out.