47. Home

omg only a few chapters left

Luke's POV.

.

We went back to my house and sat in my room. Michael looked at me and frowned.

"Luke, what's that on your forehead?"

Everyone looked at me. I frowned. "What?"

"That cut." He pointed.

I looked in the mirror and saw a cut with blood dripping out of it. "Oh. I don't know."

Mia stood up. "Hold on. I'll clean it up."

"I'll help." Ashton stood up as well and they both walked out.

I looked at Michael and Ruby. "Did I miss something?"

"Other than everything?" Michael raised his eyebrows.

"I'm serious. Did you see the way Ashton looked at Mia?"

Ruby sighed. "It's nothing, Luke. They're just friends. Look, it's getting late and I'm pretty tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Michael looked at her.

"I'll take you home." He smiled and led her out.

I sighed and raked a hand through my hair. Mia came back in laughing with Ashton. She approached me and pressed a wet cloth to my cut.

"Ow." I mumbled.

"Sorry." She bit her lip. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired." I shrugged. "But I'm fine."

She nodded and Ashton sat on the bed.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for leaving you like that."

"No, it was my fault. I should've listened to you. You're my best friend."

He nodded and smiled. I smiled back and Mia pulled away. "It looks a little better."

"That's okay. Thanks." I smiled up at her. She smiled back softly.

"You should get some rest."

I nodded and they left the room.

*

Mia's POV.

.

I stood in the hall with Ashton, being careful not to make too much noise.

"I'm glad he's okay." I sighed quietly.

"Me too." Ashton agreed, nodding his head. "Hey, we're friends yeah?"

I frowned then let out a small laugh. "Um, of course we are. Why?"

He shook his head. "I think Luke thinks I have feelings for you." He chuckled.

I laughed and shook my head as well. "Sorry, he gets like that sometimes."

"That's because he really does like you, Mia." Ashton's facial expression changed. "So why do you keep running off to Calum? I'm saying this as your friend. You're kind of hurting Calum too. By going back and forth. If you really do like Luke, stick with him. Don't keep hurting Cal."

I bit my lip and looked away. "I'm horrible." I sighed, nodding my head. "Yeah, you're right. I need to tell Calum everything. It's only fair. I feel really bad now. Thanks for telling me."

Ashton smiled and hugged me tight. "It's okay. Remember, I'm always here if you wanna talk." He pulled away a few seconds later and said goodbye before leaving the house.

I sighed to myself, walking to my room. I closed the door gently and picked up my phone, calling Calum.

"Mia?"

"Hey, Calum."

"Hey. Why are you calling me?" He asked through the phone.

I sighed quietly. "There's something I need to tell you. I'm sorry for hurting you. For being unfair. I keep ditching Luke to go back to you and vice versa. It's stupid and I just wanted to apologise for it. I'm sorry."

I heard Calum sigh deeply, and I could imagine him running a hand through his dark hair. "Ashton told you all this?"

I frowned. "Y-yeah...how did you-"

"Because I'm close with Ashton. I told him how I really felt and I guess he told you."

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I totally get it."

"Thanks for being so understanding." I sat down on my bed.

"No problem. Listen, I should go now." He mumbled.

I licked my lips a little then nodded. "Yeah. See you at school, Calum Goodnight."

"Night, Mia." Calum sighed. The line went dead after that.

-

Super short chapter I am so sorry. I'm actually getting pretty busy. Thanks for reading though, and please vote! xx