Yes, Headmistress.

Onika M.
BETA DELTA KAPPA
Sorority House

I spread my legs a little wider and sucked in a mangled breath. My world went still the moment I felt her soft lips on the inside of my thighs.

"Atta girl, lick it." I heard Beyoncé say from off to my right.

I felt the Kelly grab the inside of my knees and force my legs open a little wider. She had sharp pointy nails that gripped a hold of me so hard it hurt. But my pain was quickly forgotten the moment I felt her nose press against my wetness. Her hot breath warmed my center as she let out a giggling schoolgirl laugh.

"You like it don't you." Kelly said as she teased me and nibbled along the inside of my thighs.

"Yes, Headmistress." I panted.

This was one hell of a sorority hazing ceremony. My mind quickly wandered back to the moment that led up to this.

__

Onika M.
University of Houston

A Couple of Days Earlier

I was in Biology One, diligently taking notes as the teacher described the functions of a cell. It was the first week of class for my first semester in college. I was always a straight A student that did exactly what she was told. But college was already proving to be a challenge for me. Not academically, but socially. I was a bit of a quiet one and I always had a difficult time making friends. I had a handful of them back in my hometown and I had only had one boyfriend in the past. Now that I was in college and living on campus, there were plenty of attractive guys to look at.

I knew I wasn't ugly, but I wasn't gorgeous. I was already coming to terms with the idea that I would go through my entire college career without talking to one guy. I would go to professional school, become a doctor, and when I turned 35 everybody would look at me and ask, "Nicki, why haven't you found a man yet." I would smile and give a bullshit response about how I had never found the right one. But in reality, it was because I was too scared to talk to them.

The professor stopped lecturing for a moment and looked at the door of the classroom as it swung open. He tried to choke out a few words about mitochondria, but quickly fell silent as the entire class watched a tall, blonde girl walk into the room.

As soon as I saw her I felt a lump in my throat. She strutted past a row of horny boys as they all turned to look at her.

I gulped.

She was walking right towards me. Her legs were long. She had a blouse that was so tight it looked like her breasts were about to spill out of it. On the front of it there were big, bold letters that read 'BAK' She had a black and yellow plaid schoolgirl skirt and glossy lips that looked like they were in a perpetual state of poutiness.

I saw plenty of those particular sorority girls on campus. They always had on matching skirts that changed from day to day. I felt a little tingle between my thighs and I quickly clenched my legs tightly against each other. I let out a long breath and tried to focus back on my notes as the professor started lecturing again.

Then the girl sat right next to me. I could practically feel her eyes glued to me as she settled into her seat. She made a show of smoothing out her skirt and crossing her long, shapely legs. All the other students were stealing glances her way, but she wasn't paying attention to any of them.