More Than A Best Friend V

there's no fear of the unknown because it's all unknown.
________

Limo tinted, all five of my cars, yeah, I had it hard
Seen my bitch broke bad, I ain't had a heart
Skrrt, yeah, that's us
Two-tone AP, yeah, I'm bust
Got the head from her, I ain't even wanna fuck
Why? Slut, bye

Drinking that last shot of Patron was a bad idea. I knew it was, but I thought I could handle it. I wanted to prove to Jayce that I could drink that nasty mess and had gotten fucked up. So much so, that sitting on Beyoncé's lap just felt right. She was drunk too, I think. Maybe she was high. Whatever she was, she was in my ear rapping Lil Baby's verse, putting her own twist to the lyrics, as some stripper shook her ass in front of us on stage.

I was in utter amazement at how flexible she was, and when she climbed all the way up the pole and placed her feet on the ceiling, I leaned forward and tossed the rest of my money - Bey's money - on the stage. Stumbling back, Beyoncé caught me around the waist, and I giggled.

"I like her."

"I see. You gave her all your money. What about everyone else?"

Confusingly, I shrugged my shoulders. "What about them? I have to give them all money?"

She laughed heartedly, before leaning over and grabbing another stack of ones and handing them to me. "Yeah, No. This is their occupation. If they dance for you, and you like it, you pay them."

"Oh, okay. I guess that makes sense," I replied, before leaning into her neck. Gosh. She smelled so good. Had always smelled so good, but my senses were heightened to another level thanks to the blunt she had been puffing on.

"Bey, why'd you get me drunk."

She giggled, and my frame shook each time she did. "You got yourself drunk. You think you can sit in your own seat without twirling out of it?"

I shook my head no. They had these chairs that twirled, and I couldn't keep my ass still to save my life. Plus, her lap felt much better. "No."

"Okay. If you sit here, you have to get a lap dance."

I sat straight up. "I'm not ready for all that. I just learned how to toss the money." I was horrified.

Looking around, I searched for Jayce, and she and Evan were standing at one of the small stages throwing money all over it. Evan was standing behind her whispering in her ear, whatever he said had her blushing like crazy, and she must have felt me staring at her. She looked my way, and tossed a hand over her mouth, making me do the same. Beyoncé looked at me and then toward Jayce.

"We're caught," I whispered, trying to hide in the crook of her neck.

"We aren't doing shit. Turn around, here your girl come. I'm going to put you in your own chair if you don't get this dance, No. Quit being scary."

"I'm not scary. I just... I need some guidance I guess," I confessed, turning around in her lap. Megan look alike smiled at me, and I grinned back. I was a happy drunk, so I couldn't help it. She was super thick, too. Her skin was chocolate and the tattoos popped on her thighs.

"Tell her to come here, Nini," Beyoncé whispered in my ear. My body went hot as fuck. Breathing hard, I smiled again, and I didn't have to ask her to come over. I guess she got the hint.

"She's pretty."

"Mhm. You prettier though."

Beyoncé had her hands on my thighs, my thighs that were on full display because of the dress I had on. It had a split on the right side, but not deep enough to show everything. It was deep enough for Beyoncé to damn near have her hand up it.