Senses V

And reach right into the bottom of my fountain
I wanna play in your deep end, your deep end, the deep
Then dip me under where you can feel my river flowing flow
_______

I'm not sure what I was thinking, agreeing to stay the night at Beyoncé's request, but her bed was everything I could have dreamed. She was only a door down the hall, in an adjoining bedroom. She'd kept her word and stayed close.

In her shirt that hung from my body, I rolled over and checked the time on my phone. Nearly four in the morning. It was twenty-six minutes until four and I'd just awaken from an intoxicated slumber. As promised, I visited the water after dinner was finished.

Beyoncé, with the many tricks up her sleeve, stunned me by gathering wood and making a fire after I expressed my desire to hear the crackling of natural wood instead of utilizing the heater system she'd installed on her deck. As if I had any other choice, I cuddled up to Beyoncé with a glass of wine in one hand and the bottle in the other.

Until well after one, we shared little bits about one another. She tried helping me understand the natural process and how death was a part of it. She told me all about her mother and how she was a warrior up until the day that she died. She expressed her desires and the fact that she was remorseful for never giving her mother grandchildren before she died.

I opened up, unashamed and completely honest. I shared my reservations, complications and all else that I could summon from my thoughts. It was as if I was puking personal thoughts and information at the mouth.

Things that I wouldn't normally share with anyone - other than Mina - I found myself sharing with her. Beyoncé pulled it out of me. Everything. What I loved most about sharing is that she reserved judgment and simply listened. I hadn't realized how much I needed that until tonight.

Now, I was forced to fight the emptiness that I harbored without her cuddled behind me with her arms protecting me from the forces of the world. The window that she'd left open caused a slight breeze, but was no match for the heat that was pumping through the entire house.

Go back to sleep, Onika. I encouraged, closing my eyes and squeezing my lids as tight as I could. It wasn't until I felt a lurking presence that I opened them with curiosity.

"What is it, Oni?" her voice was low, almost unbearably sexy.

Immediately, I pressed my legs together to disengage my pussy. It had been leaking like a faucet all fucking night. "Nothing. I can't..." I paused.

"Sleep," she finished, moving closer to the bed.

"No," I managed.

"Me either. Scoot over."

Without question, I made my way to the other side of her bed. I'd chosen her room because I was certain her bed would be the softest since it was the only one in the house being used every night. I wasn't wrong either. It was downright daunting to even consider leaving it in the morning.

Anxiety rushed through my veins as I watched and waited for her to get into bed. The second her body relaxed, so did mine. Like a kid who'd just found it's favorite doll after weeks, I wrapped my arms around her body and laid my head in the crook of her neck.

It all felt... natural.

The contours of my body clinging to those of hers. We were the perfect fit. Beyoncé's hand fell from her head before cupping the back of my neck in her hand. She pushed through my hair until she reached my roots before pulling my head backwards by my strands. If I wasn't already lying down, I would've fainted.