1+1

Baby, we ain't got nothing without love
And darling, you got enough for the both of us
_______

Baby, we ain't got nothing without loveAnd darling, you got enough for the both of us_______

"Alright, ladies!" Onika said happily as she walked to the front of the studio. "I'm heading home for the day. I hope you all have a good evening, and Happy Valentine's Day."

"You too, Nika!" a few of the ladies called out. Though her fiancée had suggested for her to take off work for the day, Onika knew today of all days at Dare to be Bare waxing salon would be the busiest. The weeks leading up to Valentine's Day always were. Thankfully, she was marching out of the lobbies doors right at six o'clock and wasn't looking back.

Onika was more than ready to get out of her work attire, slip on something sexy for her woman and enjoy the evening. She didn't know what she had planned but knew she had to be up to something. She always was, and that's why she appreciated her. Regardless of the special day, Beyoncé always made sure she was the number one priority in her life, after their daughter.

Pulling out of the parking lot, Onika called Beyoncé only for it to ring and then go to voicemail.

"Okay," she grinned. "I see how she wants to play it."

On her ride to their home, Onika turned up her radio and let the tunes of Lauryn Hill's soulful voice fill the atmosphere. All day at work her mood had been anxious. Even that morning when she was awakened by her daughter's kisses against her cheek, a heart balloon in her hand and breakfast she helped her mother prepare. The two women in her life had made her day special before she could even peel her eyes open, and she couldn't wait to see how the remainder of the day would go.

Pulling into her driveway, the grin on her face spread across her dimpled cheeks. "My baby is home."

Reaching in her back seat, Onika exchanged the slides she had on for a sexy pair of heels. Bringing the visor down, she checked her hair, smirked and cut the car off. Snatching her purse up from the passenger seat, she hopped out and hit the locks. With a pep in her step, she made her way to the front door and like she knew it would be, it was unlocked. Beyoncé never locked the door. Ever. Which, for her was okay today because she was anxious to see her beautiful face.

The lights leading into the house were dim. 1+1, one of her favorite songs, was crooning through the speakers and her heart swelled at Beyoncé's romantic advances. The scent of her cashmere candle infiltrated the entire home, and Onika inhaled calmly before tossing her purse down. She went to slip her heels off but was halted by her deep, luscious tone.

"Keep the boots on for me."

She slipped her foot back into the sole and just stood there waiting for her next command.

With pleasure, she commanded, "Walk over here and let me see you. No," she rushed out, and Onika's steps halted immediately.

Biting her bottom lip, she anxiously waited. "Don't walk fast. Do it slow. Slow, so I can see your hips move. See your thick thighs jiggle with each step. Let me see all of you." Nicki blushed.