Chapter 42- WILDEST DREAMS

Sean and I went on the elevator in silence when he started, "He's never been like this."

"Like... how?" I asked.

"He would never sacrifice himself for anyone which means he really loves you." Sean exclaimed.

"I know." was all I could say.

The elevator door opened as the ding sound came on.

Both of us went out and walked towards room 481 and went in.

Derek was sitting there, staring at his arm.

I walked towards him and he looked up.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"I really don't get it. It's just a snake bite, do I really have to stay here till tomorrow?! And why in the world did they bring me to the ER anyway?!" Derek complained.

"Well the doctor said the snake was extremely poisonous and your wound has gone swollen that's why I guess." I exclaimed when Sean walked towards Derek.

"Hey bro." Sean said.

"Hey." Derek called.

"You're lucky. Found the love of your life and get her to be your hot nurse." Sean joked as I hit his shoulder.

"You know what's the first thing I'm gonna do after I'm healed?" Derek asked Sean.

"What?"

"Hit you in the ass for messing my girl" Derek said madly.

My girl?

What does that mean?

"Okay, I'm sorry. Since I know that you're already safer than ever, I should get going. Bye." Sean waved while shooting a playful smile at me and left.

What's that for?!

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the corner of his bed as we had a tiny staring contest and then all of a sudden he grabbed my hand and held it tight.

I smiled and grinned a little asking, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just... love you so much." he whispered as he leaned close to me.

I know things are maybe moving a little too fast for you but not me. After everything that he did for me I can't convince myself to believe that his love for me is fake.

"Me too." was all I said.

After mere minutes of hugging each other I changed the chapter and said, "the doctor thinks you can leave tomorrow."

"I know." he nodded and I smiled.

*****

Sean's POV

I walked out of the hospital room while faking a smile.

No I can't possibly be interested in Dawn I mean... I cannot be interested in her and I promised myself to never take something from others which is not mine. I can't. I'm just going to have to keep it to myself until this is all over.

*****

Dawn's POV

His hands were in my hair. His clothes were in my room. His voice was a familiar sound and nothing felt so good.

I like how he's so tall and handsome as hell. I just went with the flow...

"Derek..." I called out when suddenly I gasped and my eyes opened.

What was that?!

Oh my god I did not just had those kind of dreams. I can't believe I just had that kind of dream! What even...

I looked around myself and I was sleeping on the small couch in the hospital room. Derek was staring at me and I just hope he doesn't know I had the wildest dream in my life.

I totally blushed but just immediately brushed my thoughts away and helped him pack his bags.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he placed his hands on my red cheeks.

"Y-yea. Why?" I replied shakily and continued packing his bag.

"Are you on a fever? Is it the venom??" he asked as he put his palm on my forehead.

"N-no... I'm fine." I smiled.

*****

Mr and Mrs Blaze and I brought Derek home and I left.

I was walking down the streets and met Sean when he was on the way home. I waved a little but he ignored me.

What?

I ran towards him and stopped him.

"What's wrong, dude?" I asked.

He ignored me and continued walking away.

What in the swiftie world...

I just walked away.

Maybe he's feeling down?? Probably.

*****

One month has passed away and Jamie and I finally got back together. Derek and I have been going great and I can't believe that I love him so much now.

"Wooh!!!" I cheered from the bleachers as Derek shot the basketball into the basket.

This Friday, we're having a basketball competition with the Tyrants, the basketball team from this other school from Manchester. We have been practicing on cheer leading and the boys are all pumped up, getting ready for the match.

Derek ran towards me after they finished practicing.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in class?" Derek asked as I handed him some water.

"Ditched it." I replied.

Suddenly Ian, one of the basketball players called from behind him, "Hey! Come on!"

"Gimme 5!" Derek shouted back and looked back at me.

"Sorry, I gotta go." he exclaimed.

I nodded and smiled as we kissed and I let go of him.

Sean was somewhere in the court hitting the basketball and I smiled at him a little and they continued playing.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Stay tuned to the next chapter guys!! Because the next chapter is gonna be epic!

Please vote, comment and follow me for more and faster updates and details of the next chapter.

Written by: @taylor_swift_t_