Chapter 48- HIGHWAY DON'T CARE ft. TAMPONS

Wow guys! This might be the fastest I've ever updated so... ENJOY!

Dawn's POV

I looked down at the blood stained bed sheets and looked up at him again.

"I... It's... I mean..." I didn't keep what to say I mean... I can't say the truth about me forgetting my period date and stuff right??

"What did you guys do yesterday?!" Derek screamed.

"We didn't do anything! This is just... it's... URGGGGHHHHH I NEED SOME TIME ALONE NOW GET OUT!!" I screamed.

Derek glared at me and threw a bouquet of flower on my bed.

Sean stared at me and started, "We... didn't..."

I slammed my palm on my face and embarrassly exclaimed, "It's the time of the month..."

He awkwardly walked out and closed the door.

Oh my god that was so awkward I can't believe I just... EW!

Sean's POV

I awkwardly walked out of her room and saw Derek standing there messing his hair up.

"Hey, we didn't..." before I could say anything he cut me off by punching me in the face.

"You're my brother, Sean! I thought you didn't liked her! And now you're staying at her house and even... URGGH! FUCK YOU!" he screamed.

I was so angry I mean... YOU DON'T PUNCH SOMEONE BEFORE UNDERSTANDING THE SITUATION!

I stood up and punched him back.

He fell backwards and holy his face was damn hard!

My fists hurt a lot but I didn't care about it cause this is the first time I hit him. We never really got along but somehow lately we've been pretty close due to our relationship with Dawn.

Suddenly something broke the moment. Dawn opened her bedroom door and called for Derek.

He went to her while giving me a bump in the shoulder.

Oh great, now how am I supposed to get along with him?!

"Let's go for a ride." Dawn suggested.

Derek nodded and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stairs.

Dawn threw me a key and I bet that's her house key.

Hmm... wasn't so bad after all!

Dawn's POV

I got into the passenger seat of Derek's car and put on the seat belt.

Derek started driving without asking where I wanted to go.

I didn't dare to say a thing yet cause I was scared he was mad and stuff.

I noticed him grabbing really tight on the steering wheel and I finally started, "I'm on my period."

There was a silence and then he whispered, "Why are you telling me that?"

"That 'thing' on the bed sheet... was... my period blood." I said shyly.

Derek's POV

I looked at her in surprise and embarrassment.

Dang it.

I misunderstood her.

I look back at the road, blushed a little and swallowed.

"You could've told me earlier..." I said quietly.

"You could've lemme speak..." she exclaimed.

I noticed her putting her arms around her tummy and I asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." she replied.

She looked pale... so so pale...

"You want me to pull over at the corner?" I asked half looking at her, half on the road.

"But we're on the highway..." she said weakly.

I started driving faster, hoping we'd reach the U-turn as fast as possible.

"Hey, we're gonna get a speed limit ticket for this... slow down!" she exclaimed.

I ignored her and continued driving...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I love this chapter so much because I don't even know how I came up with the chapter name! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this!

Please vote, comment and follow me for faster updates and weird chapter names ;)