Chapter 10- I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE

(Lautner's POV)

Ugh... I can't sleep! I'm guessing what stupid girl is doing now... I jumped out of bed and opened the door quietly. I tip-toed to her room and pushed open the door slowly and you'll never believe what I saw... I know that you're gonna call me a pervert but she was damn naked, I know... I shouldn't and you won’t believe what I did, I went into her room because I didn't know she was... 'you-know-what'... changing or whatever.

"Holy shit." I murmured.

She turned around and we were actually screaming in each other’s faces like some kinda weirdo. I quickly took my shirt off and she said, "What are you doing?!"

I handed her my shirt and said, "Cover yourself up, now!"

She took it and wore it.

"I-I'm really sorry, I'll go out now." I apologized. I ran out of her room and ran into my room and slammed the door shut, I leaned on my bedroom door and closed my eyes.

"Fuck!" I whispered to myself.

I'm so dead now... what'll she think of me now? A pervert! But she is kinda hot... UGH! Lautner! Why are you even thinking about this?! What is up with me?!

(Amanda's POV)

OH MY GOD. He's a pervert! Who even goes into someone's room WITHOUT knocking?!?!? And takes his shirt off! Ugh! Whatever!

I stomped into the bathroom and ran his shirt over my head, threw it on the floor and took a shower.

(Lautner's POV)

I jumped onto my bed and slowly fell asleep...

"Lautner!" I heard someone scream my name in my ear.