Chapter 13- TELL ME WHY

WARNING: THIS Chapter CONTAINS SOME PARTS WHERE I THINK IS NOT SUTABLE FOR YOUNG READERS, BUT IF YOU’RE FINE WITH IT; YOU’RE MOST WELCOME TO READ IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IT'S NOT REALLY THAT CRAZY THOUGH :)

(Amanda’s POV)

“This pie’s mine!” I shouted, telling Lautner to back off. Mum then snatched da piece of pie from me and handed it to Lautner and he ate it! He actually stuffed the whole piece of pie into his mouth! I punched his chest while shouting, “Give me my pie back!”

He choked and coughed. Mum quickly poured a glass of water and handed it to him and he drank it. “Thank you, ma’am.”

“Oh, just call me Aunt.” Mum said, smiling.

He nodded.

After all the eating pie and talking with parents in the living room such, mum told me to show him to my room so I brought him into my room.

“I know my room’s not as awesome as yours so don’t judge.” I started.

“It’s beautiful.” He said, smiling.

I was actually pretty shocked by his answer, I thought he was gonna say something like, ‘I know it’s not that awesome” or maybe “Your room sucks” but he said it was beautiful??

He walked towards the table beside my bed and pointed at the picture of me doing a peace sign when I was five and asked, “Is this, you?”

“Yep, it’s me!” I answered.

He then walked towards my bed and sat on it while asking, “What do you usually do anyway in your room?”

“I listen to music.” I replied.

“Who do you usually listen to?” he asked.