Chapter 30- THUG STORY

Chapter 30-THUG STORY

"Teresa?" I called as her eyes peeled open, "Thank god you're okay! It's safe now, we're in the hospital."

"W-why... why am I in the hospital? W-where's Kyle?? Where is he??? I need to find him!" Teresa panicked.

I patted her back and lay her back down onto the bed, "Zach's outside calling your parents,  I could tell him to call Kyle for you if you want."

"Don't call my dad or my mum, please! I don't want them to know." Teresa pleaded.

Suddenly the door banged open and Zach came to us while saying, "Your dad will be here in a while, Teresa. They sounded really worried."

Teresa hit her own forehead with her palm while muttering "oh my god"s.

Teresa fell asleep after her parents came and, she actually has great parents, not to mention a hot brother too.

Her mother told Zach and I to head home first and yea we did but um...

Zach and I got out of the hospital room and there was an awkward silence between us.  I didn't really wanna ask him to bring me home but he insisted to bring me home and as usual, the ride was... eh... Awkward cause I bet we're both still remembering that day at the hospital when Zach kissed me and I wonder if he still remembers it now, hmm...

*****

SCHOOL. How this word could hurt my ears and make me bleed.

Once again I broke my alarm clock and decided to steal Jack's, again. It's been like 4 months since I last talked to Kyle and things are still going pretty much as usual.

I arrived school just in time to NOT bump into Kyle or see Zach somewhere around the corner of me locker area.

Things got a little different today, there were posters everywhere, including one on my locker door. I tore it down and there were words, it says:

       PROM. Have you found the prom queen yet? Vote for Angelina Tate as prom queen! And you'll never regret it.

Yep, just like every year, Teresa and Angelina fights for Prom queen of the year and I never get in the middle of it, not even once but this year, it's different, cause Teresa and I are hanging out now so I'll have to be voting for her and maybe even BAKE COOKIES AT NIGHT! And I wonder who's gonna be prom king this year... since, well ya know, Teresa is currently single. OK now back to reality!

I was walking towards history class *UGH* and I bumped into Teresa and Lizzie.  I heard Teresa shouting at Lizzie, "No, Lizzie! You don't do that!"

I smiled as I approached them, "Hi! What's up?"

"Lizzie keeps on getting a line wrong for the speech." Teresa mocked.

"Wait, aren't you the one who's going to be nominated? W-why Lizzie now??" I asked in confusion.

"I'm single, remember? And we cannot lose to that bitch." Teresa finished her sentence and turned around to Lizzie, "I should've picked Gaby for this. You're not good enough Lizzie!  I need a beauty!"

"But Gaby's on a vacation, right?" I added.

"That's why I need someone that suits this!"

She looked around herself and we all did, searching for a beauty.

Teresa then started looking at me with that 'IT'S YOU' look.

"No, no, no, no. I'm not doing this Teresa!" I shook my head. Please don't choose me.

"Pfft, yes you are!" Teresa and Lizzie sang in unison.

"Lizzie! Y-you can do this! I can't! I suck at this, I'm not the popular or even the hot kind!"

Teresa took a step forward to me and looked me in the eye, "Then we'll just have to MAKE you the kind."

*****

The bell finally rang and I could finally go home now!

I walked out of history class/ hell and threw my books into my locker.

Ugh! I wanna reach home right now! Or... maybe not.

Teresa came skipping towards me and shrieked, "It's shopping time! Eek! Come on Night!"

"S-shopping??" I widened my eyes as she nodded and pulled me out of school and into her car.

"Teresa, y-you're kidding about me being prom queen right?"

"Of course not!"

*****

 Zach's POV

Night and I haven't been talking for almost months and I know she's trying to avoid me. After that kiss... that, that KISS! You know I'm starting to regret it... for kissing her.

I guess some walking would help me forget, right?

I was just walking... or looking around in the mall when I actually saw Teresa and not to mention, Midnight Blue.

Ok, go to her or walk away?

Why are my hands sweaty?! Holy shit. No, no, no... Teresa, don't come to me!

Teresa started smiling and walking towards me with Night. This is not going good, is it? Zach, just keep that smile hanging on your face, everything will be just fine.

"Zach!" Teresa called out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this story in ages! But here you go! A new chapter ;)

Please vote, comment and follow me :) And BTW, follow me on Instagram! @eternitayswift