Chapter 5- I ALMOST DO

(Amanda's POV)

Well... I bet he succeeded...God! I'm gonna miss doing it. Suddenly my phone rang.

On the phone with Amanda and Lautner:

A: Hello?

L: The plan didn't work.

A: Really? Was I happy?

L: Yea, we need another plan. I'll come pick you up in 5 minutes, ok?

A: But it's 9 o'clock at night!

L: So? Just get ready...

I heard him opening the door of his BMW car and starting the engines.

A: O-Okay...

*****

Oh my god, what should I wear?!

I was looking into my closet, searching for something nice.

Wait, what's up with me? What am I doing?! It's just... meeting Taylor Lautner, not going out on a first date!

I stopped looking and wore a plain white T-shirt and a pair of partially ripped jeans and immediately tip-toed downstairs coz I was afraid mum and dad will see me going out late at night. I quietly twisted the doorknob and went outside, as quiet as a mouse when suddenly...

'What are you doing?"

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed cause I was shocked. It was Lautner. Good thing I didn't wake my parents up.

"Sshhh! Now get in the car!" he said.

I put both my palm against my mouth to not let myself scream again and went in the car. He started driving and we arrived at a narrow street, no one seems to be there.

"Where are you bringing me?" I asked.

"Just follow me." he said while we went out of the car.

The sound of our shoes sliding through the ground echoed through the quiet street and we arrived at a stadium. It seems to be abandoned for a long time.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"So no one could find us and know that we're fake."

"Oh, okay." I said while walking towards a bench and sat on it. He followed.

"So, what's our next plan?" I asked.

"We kiss."

"What?!" I said. I was shocked, was he serious?!

"Yea, we kiss." he said it as if he was calm... like nothing matters.

"The only guy I once kissed was a guy name Jack when I was 15." I said.

"So why are you shocked when I said that?"

"Cause, Jack and I got dared to do it! It was not real!"

"The last time you kissed was because you got dared to do it so now think of it as you do it because you wanna save your idol."

"No! It's too crazy." I said.

"You mean kissing Taylor Lautner is crazy or trying to kiss him to bring Tay back is crazy?" he asked.

"Both."

"It's just a kiss! Think of it as acting."

"But I..." before I finished, he cut me off, "No buts, I'll give you anything you wasn't after we succeed... money, clothes... anything!"

What does he think I am?! A toy?! Ok, I'm not holding it in now, I'm fucking mad.

"What do you think I am?! Your toy?! You're using me! Not working together!"

"I've never treat you as my toy, trust me." he said.

"I ALMOST DO trust you. But all you did was use me! Like your toy! When you need me you call me but when you don't... you don't even care if I'm dead or alive!"

Suddenly, everything was back to how it was... quiet. Then he started, "Look, I'm sorry ok? I just... really wanna get her back. I can't live without her and I'll do whatever it takes to bring her back to me. I'm sorry if I used you." he said. His eyes... I can feel that he's telling the truth. He must have gone through a lot of pain that night when we first met. Was I too harsh on him?

"I-I'm sorry too... you know what? I'll help you but on one condition." I said.

"What is it?"

"Don't blame me if I'm not a good kisser."

He smiled.

(Lautner's POV)

Is it just me or am I actually thinking that Amanda looks cute? Ugh, must be feeling tired.

"So, are we supposed to kiss now?" she asked.

"Um... ok... ehm." I said.

I leaned closer to her and looked her in the eye...

TO BE CONTINUED...

***** END OF CHAPTER 5 *****

So... do you think Amanda is really a bad kisser? Keep reading to find out.

Please follow me, vote for me and comment what you think about this story, thanks!