Chapter 15- I just knew that he's jealous

Chapter 15- I just knew that he’s jealous

(Jack’s POV)

Okay, I know this is crazy but I have this urge to punch someone in the face. I looked around and I saw Aimee. I pulled her towards me, didn’t care about what I’m gonna do and put my lips on hers. I hope THEY saw that and this will be freaking worth it.

(Amanda’s POV)

He just kissed Aimee… that’s why he kept staring at her in class, I should’ve known.

“Come on, let’s go.” Lautner called while opening the car door for me, my eyes had never left Jack and Aimee while they were kissing until Lautner closed the door.

(Jack’s POV)

I quickly let go of her and said, “I’m sorry, Aimee.”

“I-I… it’s okay… I know it’s for Amanda.”

I smiled and I hope it won’t be awkward.

(Aimee’s POV)

Did Luke saw that? I hope he didn’t. But he doesn’t even like me! And I will never have the courage to tell him because I know he likes Janice... the way Luke stares at her... he'll never stare at me like that.

*****

I was walking home, hoping to not bump into Luke because we use to bump into each other on the way home.

OMS. LUKE. IS. RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. ME. WITH. JANICE. SMILING. LIKE. A. LOT. THEY. LOOK. SO. HAPPY. I. AM. SO. JEALOUS!

"Aimee!" Janice called.

We walked towards each other while  said, "Hi, Janice."

"Where are you going, Aim?" Luke asked.

"Home." I replied coldly.

"Do you wanna go to the movies with us?" Janice suggested.

"Uh, she doesn't want to." Luke said suddenly.

I don't want to?! I bet they're gonna French kiss in the movies or something...

"Yea, you guys go ahead! I'm really tired, gotta get some sleep!" I used my most fake emotion because I do wanna go.

"Come on, Aim! We could call a whole lot of people, right, Luke?" Janice asked.

Luke doesn't seem happy, I bet he thought that they could be alone and he's gonna tell her how much he loves her and such.

"Y-yea. Go ahead! Call." Luke answered. he doesn't seem to like it.

*****

(Amanda's POV)

"Okay, so you're telling me that you're gonna leave for two weeks?!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry, Amanda. There's some business I need to deal with, I'll be back ASAP." he apologized.

"Okay... i'm not your girlfriend anyway." I said coldly.

"Come on! Don't be such a kid" he smiled.

Suddenly my phone rang. It's Janice.

"Hello?" I started.

"Hey! Um... we're going to the movies, you wanna come?"

"Who's gonna be there?"

"Luke, me, Aimee, Mere and Jack I think." she replied.

Jack? Should I go? I should, I need to ask him why was he so mad at me.

"Ok, I'm coming but... can Lautner join  us?" I asked, looking at Lautner and all he did was gave me that 'ME?' face.

"OMG, of course  he can! Meet you there in 15 minutes."

She hung up the phone and I started, "You know how you can make it up to me?"

"How?"

"Come with me to the movies." I said.

"N-now?" he raised his eyebrows as if he was shocked.

"Yes, NOW!" I replied and pulled him towards the car.

*****

We both went out of the car and I saw THEM, including Jack.

"What are we watching, exactly?" I asked.

"Um... the amazing Spiderman 2." Janice said while looking at the tickets.

"Come on, let's go." Luke said. We all started walking when I noticed Luke put his hand around Janice's waist... Aimee's not gonna like this.

Woah, woah, woah! Jack actually just  held Aimee's hand! What the hell?! So they're together now?! And he said he likes me?! So much for all the misunderstanding... I thought he was jealous. Why would he be? I mean... he's Jack.

(Lautner's POV)

We went into the movies and I realized all Amanda did was stare at JACK. What's wrong with her?!

I moved my hands and put it around her but she pushed it away! WTF?! She never does that to me before.

(Amanda's POV)

God, what are they doing? It's the movies! Can't Jack and Aimee stop talking for a sec?! And Luke and Janice are actually kissing... okay... weird.

O MAI GOD, did Jack just brushed Aimee's hair with his fingers?! Ugh! He's a liar! He doesn't even like me! Making me feel all guilty for not even replying him! I can't stand this anymore.

I stood up and immediately stomped out of the movies. It was quite dark outside. I took a left and walked into the narrow street and leaned on the wall. I need a break... I still can't figure out if I like Lautner or Jack.

Suddenly I saw a shadow. I turned around and saw...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I'M IN LOVE WITH AND THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING EVER.

I'M GONNA MOVE ON... I WILL MOVE ON BUT ALL I DID IN THE MOVIES WAS THINK OF A WAY TO MAKE HER JEALOUS!

WHY WAS SHE STARING AT JACK?! SHE LIKES HIM?!? UGH!

OUCH, MY HEART... LUKE AND JANICE KISSED... OUCH.

OMS! I support Jack actually... hehe. I like Jack more than Lautner. Team BEANSTALK! P.S. Are  you team beanstalk or team werewolf?

Please vote, follow me and comment about what you  think.

Written by: @TAYLOR_SWIFT_T_