Chapter 22- FIFTEEN

Chapter 22- FIFTEEN

A/N. Guys please read all A/N of this chapter because it is very important! enjoy the update! :)

(Midnight's POV)

God, he's hot! No! I've got to snap out of it! I looked over to his bedroom window. I bet he's pacing back and forth because of that girlfriend of his, Teresa, the popular girl in school. She's hot, blonde, fabulous and most important... she's PERFECT. Seriously perfect. I can't even think of something bad I could talk about her!

I continued staring at him through my bedroom window when I saw him threw his phone onto the bed and ran his hands through his face. Then his head turned to me... is he looking at me? I quickly grab a notebook out of my drawer and a marker and scrambled some word onto the paper... I wrote, R U OK? and held the notebook high so he could see and I saw him smile a little as he, too, took a notebook and marker and scrambled I JUST DON'T GET GIRLS. I smiled a little and wrote on my notebook, IS IT BECAUSE OF TERESA? And he wrote, YEP. She's TOO SENSITIVE. I smiled and wondered if this is the right time I should tell him about my feelings for him so I immediately scrambled the three words, I LOVE U on my notebook and held it high for him to see but I never thought his reaction was... bursting into laughter and started scrambling some words onto his notebook, STOP PLAYING AROUND, NIGHT! IT'S PRETTY LATE NOW N WE'VE GOT SCHOOL TOMO, GN. I gave him a wave and a small smile and he slide his curtains through his window covering my view of him. I, too, do the same and immediately jumped onto the bed.

Why doesn't he take it seriously?! I don't wanna be 'JUST FRIENDS' with him. I wanna be more than that! I wanna be his girlfriend, I want him to love me as much as I love him!

Knowing that it's impossible this will happen, I slowly fell asleep...

*****

"Miss Midnight! Miss Midnight are you listening?" I snapped out of my daydream and looked up at Miss Grace. I looked around and realized some of them laughing and  Kyle was smiling, trying to hold himself back from laughing.

"Miss Midnight! I'm asking you the range of hearing of the human ear, are you even listening?!" Miss Grace shouted.

"Yes Miss Grace it's 20-20000 Hz." I replied, looking her in the eye and she continued her boring science lesson about the human ear and such. Well I know all of that since I've studied extra hard at home before the teacher even teach us!

It was actually really embarrassing just now. I wish Kyle didn't saw that but he did. Ugh! I shouldn't have daydreamed!

*****

School's finally over and I immediately walked out of class to hide away my shame from all the people I think that are going to talk to me about that. I ran towards my locker when suddenly someone shouted my name from behind. OH MY SWIFT. I didn't wanna turn around but did anyway because I knew he would never stop calling my name unless I talk to him. I turned around and there he was, standing. This guy, this annoying but really hot looking guy, is Zach. He's like 6 foot 3, brown eyes, lean, sweet smile that made most of the girl faint but not me and he's also popular in school and we have been friends since I was  in the 5th grade and when one day when we were in the 8th grade, on a hot sunny day, he confessed to me about his feelings for me in front of EVERYONE in class and all I did was opened my mouth wide, still not believing what just happened and on that time... I'm already having a crush on Kyle and he was there, staring at Zach and me. I didn't wanna be Zach's girlfriend and a lot of girls started hating me and some thinks that I'm stupid for letting such a PERFECT guy go. But he never gave up on me, I heard he actually dated Teresa once just to make me jealous but... I feel nothing, nothing at all. I wish I would feel something but no. I felt no pain, no jealousy. But he didn't stop wanting me to be his girlfriend till now and I heard a lot of people telling him that he's stupid for liking a girl like me and he deserves better and it's true, he does he deserve better. And back to the real world...

"Night! Midnight!" I heard him call from behind and so I turned around and tried putting on a smile on my face.

"You called me, Zach?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

"Yea."

"What is it that you wanna tell me?" I asked.

"I need your help." he pleaded.

"W-what help?" I asked, hoping it wasn't going to be something like...'please go on a date with me' or 'please be my girlfriend'.

"I think I fell in love with someone else."

"Really?" I said in disbelief, hoping it was true.

"Well, are you ok with it?"

"O-of course I am, congratulations Zach!" I congratulated him when suddenly the smile on his face faded away. Wait... he was lying.

"Y-you really want me to leave you so badly?" he whispered in my ear, he was so close to me and I immediately took a step backwards.

"I..." I was speechless. If I said yes he'll totally get crushed into thousands of pieces but if I say no means I'm lying to him!

He came closer and closer to me making me take more steps backwards and I stopped as my back hit the locker. We looked each other in the eye and I have got to admit he's actually pretty hot. He then moved his fingers through my  hair, tucking it to the back of my ears and we stared at each other with my eyes wide open, I don't think he actually cared about the people staring at us but I do but I know it's impossible to get out of his grip so I stayed still...

TO BE CONTINUED...

IT'S ZACH... NO... WHY?!

OMS, OMS, OMS! I like Zach!! It feels like he's way hotter than Kyle because... OMG!! What he did to Night... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

A/N. So um... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Oh n please check out the story on my reading list, "FUNNY" because me and @bright_young_things worked so hard on it and it's a hilarious book! go check it out! n I apologize for the picture of the iguana... you'll know why we made it an iguana after u read it. enjoy!

Written by: @taylor_swift_t_