Chapter 51- FIFTEEN

Chapter 51- FIFTEEN

Dawn's POV

Derek was grabbing on my hand since we got off the car till now, when we sat down.

What's wrong with him?

But I like this feeling, him grabbing hold of me. I feel safe like this... With him.

I looked around and saw Fred walking towards us.

Oh no.

"Hey, man!" He called out at Derek and somehow he tightened his grip on me.

Derek smiled at him and they gave each other a bro hug which finally made Derek let go of me.

Fred sat down and then they started talking. I got kinda bored so I walked away and decided to get a drink from the table when suddenly I felt someone grab me. I looked back and Derek was looking at me with worried eyes and shouted, "Let's go!"

"W-what's wrong? Why?" I asked as he pulled me out of the house.

When he was reaching for his car, a few guys appeared from the dark and I looked around worriedly.

"Who are you? What do you guys want?" I asked when suddenly I was pulled away by someone familiar looking and I suppose he was from the school team.

I didn't struggle at first not until suddenly a guy punched Derek and at that moment my heart ached and I felt helpless.

What should I do?! I don't even know why they're hitting him! I thought they were friends!

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? WHY ARE YOU DOUNG THIS HES YOUR FRIEND!!!" I shouted as I tried getting out of the guy's grip.

I saw as they kicked Derek and he fell down on his knees.

I shouted and screamed for help even if I know that no one can hear us from here since it's dark and the music was loud.

They kicked him, punched him and swore at him.

After minutes of me screaming and them hitting, they seemed to finally had enough and then pushed me on to the ground.

I immediately helped Derek up and he was wounded, really badly and I wanted to kill every single one of them who hurt him. I was so angry, my hormones raged and at the same time I was crying, because I didn't know what was happening and Derek is wounded badly.

I grabbed out my phone with shaking hands and tried calling 911 but Derek stopped me.

"Don't call anyone." He whispered as I didn't know if I should put my hands on his scratched.

"C-can you get up?" I asked, trying to keep calm like he did when I was bitten by a snake.

He tried standing on his feet but couldn't so I rested his hand around my neck and helped him into the passenger's seat.

I grabbed his car keys that were on the floor and struggled starting the car but Derek held my hand making me calmer.

"Should we go to the hospital?" I asked, trying not to cry.

"No. Things will get bad. My parents are home so we can't go there." He exclaimed with heavy breathing, trying to take in the pain.

"Uh... My mum's not home... We can go to my house!" I exclaimed while swallowing the lump in my throat that has been dying to come out.

I drove as fast as I could, focusing on the road but not trying to cry.

We finally reached home and I immediately pulled over.

I helped him out of the car into the house and rested him on my bed.

I ran towards my drawer that consists of band aids and medicine.

I grabbed the alcohol and bandage.

I got back and started fixing Derek.

I didn't know what I should do I mean... He's not telling me if he's hurting or why he was hit by his friends.

I dripped alcohol on the cotton pieces and start gently wiping away the blood and dirt from the wound on his cheek.

I closed his eyes as he tried enduring the pain and I immediately stopped, waiting for him to let me keep going.

He looked up at me and nodded and I finally finished cleaning the wounds on his face.

He took his shirt off so that I could clean the ones on his body and wash his ripped polo shirt.

He threw it onto the floor and I cleaned his wound on his stomach, arms and back.

I was finally done with wrapping him up in bandage and applying medicine.

"You want some water?" I asked as I threw his shirt into the laundry basket.

"No... I'm fine." He exclaimed.

I sat beside him on the bed and rested my hand on his face and looked him deep in the eye, "Why did they beat you up?"

"Turns out they never liked me. I was a fool. They think I always block their light, I'll always be the one feeling the glory when they stay at the back... I should've known that they felt this way." He exclaimed.

"But it's not your fault! How can they put their anger on you when it's their fault for not standing out!" I exclaimed in anger and I felt tears forming in my eyes again.

Derek then rested his lips on mine softly which calmed me down.

"It's okay. At least I'm fine now." He whispered.

"I love you, don't ever lie to me." I warned.

He smiled and then somehow I fell asleep with him.

*****

I saw Jamie in the streets and decided to run after him.

I ran as he ran faster than me and he finally stopped when I caught him.

I didn't know what I should say so we were silent for a minute and Jamie started, "Say something!"

I gathered up all my courage and said, "I'm sorry!"

(A/N. if you remembered, this is when Zach was in the hardware store waiting for Dawn in the last story ;))

He ignored me and ran away.

I tried, I tried.

As you can see, no life is perfect and for me, it isn't perfect. I got myself an amazing boyfriend and in that I lost myself a best friend but I couldn't do anything about it. Just like Taylor Swift, you can't have a perfect life. it's either this or that but I'm pretty sure I made a great decision.

And so swifties, this is what happened to me in Taylor swift songs. I relate to them so much and I bet you relate to it somehow too ;)

A/N. So, this is the ending of Dawn's story. I know some of you support Sean and Dawn together but sometimes, the first one is the best choice ;) now shall we welcome the new swiftie story? Because this next swiftie story is gonna be great because there's gonna be Taylor swift and boy SWIFTIES ;) To read this story, you'll have to go to my account and read the story "Life of a boy SWIFTIE" that's the sequel of this story ;) so STAY TUNED!

So yes, Dawn's story is over but guys, this new story might be the best one yet!!!! I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT SO STAY TUNED.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR FASTER UPDATES AND FOOD.

Written by: Mandy / @taylor_swift_t_