Chapter 31- I think I fell for him

Midnight's POV

Ugh, I can't believe Teresa invited him to walk with us! Like... we don't even need his opinion on clothes Teresa!

I followed Teresa as she picked out a navy blue dress and a pink dress which both are so fancy and I obviously could not afford that.

"Go try this on." Teresa said, pointing at the fitting room.

I gave in and took the dresses and walked in the fitting room.

I ran the pink dress over my head and tried reaching for the zipper.

Ugh! I can't reach the zipper!

"Teresa?! Teresa I need help!" I shouted from the fitting room.

"What's wrong?" Zach replied. Wait, why is it him?!

"I-I... I can't reach the zipper and I need help" I blushed. Oh great! Now I just made myself embarrassed!

"Uh... Teresa got a phone call and ran out, do you need help?"

"No!" I immediately replied, "lemme try once more..."

I tried reaching for the zipper at my back but I just couldn't reach it! Now what?!

I cleared my throat and called out shyly, "Z-Zach?"

"Yea, I'm here." I heard him replied.

"Uh... I kinda need help with the zipper, I couldn't reach it." I said, feeling embarrassed.

"Okay, open the door." he whispered, knowing that I would be embarrassed if he shouted.

I slowly opened the door and quickly let him in and closed the door.

"I can't reach the zipper." I whispered.

I turned around and let him help me and he started laughing while pulling the zipper up.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny, Zach!" I said in a stern voice but he laughed louder.

"I couldn't help it, a girl who actually couldn't reach for the zipper of a dress wants to buy it." he laughed.

I turned around and gave him a glare, "Okay, thank you now... Get.Out."

"Why?"

"She'll think that we're together!" I exclaimed.

"So what?"

Ugh! He's never gonna get out of here till I give him a reasonable reason is he?

"Okay then, you can stay here and watch me change my clothes." I tried making him get out.

"That sounds like a good idea." he said playfully.

"Dude, get out!" I became serious.

He stood up and started walking really close to me, okay, I'm hating this.

Can't he stop staring at me?! Wait, I should stop staring at him, what the hell is wrong with me?!

"Stop doing this to me!" I shouted and pushed him away and tried staying as far away from him as possible (which is at the corner of the extremely small fitting room).

I put my hands around my arms and looked down.

"Do what?"

Zach's POV

"Do what?" I asked curiously. Seriously, what in the world did I do to her except kissing her in the hospital?

She waved her hands enthusiastically around while saying, "That!! T-that look you're always giving me making me nervous!"