Chapter 63- How you get the boy

(Cover from SapphireSophia on the side) also this is dedicated to her, I hope you're still here, reading. We love you. abcdefhlo

First of all, I would like to clear out all those questions in your mind about me. Usually people just ask me, "How do you come up with such ideas?!" Well the answer is, I didn't come up with them. These happened in real life. Believe it or not they did, that's why I named this story "life of a swiftie" this is basically like a diary to me, well half of it, but these are what happened in my life. Some say "that's unrealistic" but well if it's unrealistic do you have any idea how I came up with these ideas? There you have proof. And I will not stop putting in real life experiences here because I want you all to know that sometimes the most unreal things DO happen. Because even those can happen to a random girl like meh.

Also, HOLY SWIFT GUYS I JUST REACHED 4K VOTES!!!! VOTESSSS OMG I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

*****

"W-why?"

He turned around and faced me.

"He didn't tell you?"

"No." I said looking down.

"He used to date Caroline."

What?

I immediately looked up at Jackson with my eyes wide open.

"But... How?"

"Believe it or not that happened. They dated because well according to him, they looked good together."

I was confused. I thought I was his first love.

"Then why did you start fighting him? What does that have to do with you guys fighting?"

"I stole Caroline from him. And he hated me. And he said I stole you and then the fight started."

"Me? Stole me?" I asked in disbelief.

He let out a bitter laugh and said, "You have no idea how much he's into you, do you?"

Suddenly flashbacks of yesterday appeared in my mind.

Shit what have I done?!

I immediately started running into school and the bell rang just then.

I saw Caroline and Ella walking together and I immediately walked towards Caroline.

She looked at me as if I was crazy but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the corner as she screamed all types of girly curses.

"What the fuck do you want?!" She screamed.

"I need to find Tyler. You know where he lives, can you bring me to his house?" I said, swallowing my pride.

"And why would I help you?"

"Because I love him. And I think you know how it feels like. You might be a bitch and all sometimes, well most of the time, but you surely have this one person that you love and you know you will regret everything if you don't look for him and tell him how you feel too."

She then pressed her lips together and rolled her eyes, "Fine. Follow me."

I then followed her out and we both got into her car.

The car ride was quiet but it was fast as she was going to full speed and you know if she was silent she wouldn't be that bad.

We then reached a huge house which seems to have three floors.

"This is him." Caroline said pulling the break.

I opened the car door and whispered, "Thank you."

I walked towards the front porch steps and fixed myself a little.

Okay, here goes.

I reached for the door bell but then held back.

What am I supposed to tell him? That I'm sorry? That I rejected him and now I'm taking it back?

I turned around when suddenly I heard the front door open.

I paused and turned back around to the door and there's stood Tyler with sweatpants and a singlet, seemed like he was going out for a run.

His facial expression changed just like mine did and I guess he saw me, standing in front of his house, doing the what I called trying-to-turn-around-but-then-was-stopped-by-Tyler position. (Flashbacks to chapter 59 when Kayla was there)

I gulped and I could feel my palms started sweating. What am I trying to do? Wasn't i the one who wanted to tell him how I feel about him?

I took a very deep breath, gathered up my courage and then started, "Tyler, I... I like you."

"It's okay. You don't have to say that. I'm fine. And maybe you're right, we don't like each other."

Wait, we?

He doesn't like me. My biggest fear has came true. It's the feeling of being unwanted.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes but I held them back and gave him a fake smile and bravely looked him in the eye.

"Oh, I'm glad you're fine now. Now I don't have to find ways to apologize anymore! Oh well!" I laughed falsely, didn't know if I was trying to hurt him back or what.

There was a silence in between And I didn't want to stay there any longer and so I ended, "I hope you feel better, I mean, forgive me. I just..."

BAM.

Something happened. Not just anything, he fell on his knees and grabbed hold of the door frame to steady himself.

He's sick. He's REALLY sick, not fake!

I immediately reached out for him and grabbed hold of his heavy body, having a hard time to steady myself, then reach out for his forehead and they were burning.

"You're burning! What the hell?!" I rested him slowly down back onto the ground, resting her back at the door frame and walked into his house screaming, "Is anyone home?!"

But there was no respond so I turned back to Tyler, panicking, asked, "Is anyone home now?"

He shook his head weakly while frowning. I quickly bent down and rested his hand around my neck and said, "Let's get you inside."

TO BE CONTINUED...

EPIC AF ISNT IT?! COZ WELL IT WAS EPIC FOR ME AND IM JUST LIKE KFllhxkgsistyos NOW!

VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!

By: Mandy ❤️