Chapter 6- LAST KISS

Chapter 6- RED

(Lautner's POV)

I looked her in the eye, her brown eyes are mesmerizing, and her glossy red lips sparkled in the night.  I put my hand on her cheeks. My heart beats fast... am I alright? It's nothing, just kiss her.  I aimed for her lips and put my lips on hers.

*And that's the moment, how I fell for her but haven't realized.*

*****

I was sitting on the couch, thinking about the plan, and yesterday, my heart's beating fast yesterday, I seemed to wish it would last forever.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Tay. I picked it up and heard cries.

"Tay? Are you there?!" I asked, I was worried.

"Y-yea... can we meet?" she said, her voice was as if she's crying.

"Where are you?" I asked, standing up and reaching for my car keys.

"I-I'm at home."

"I'll be right there."

"Ok."

She hung up the phone and I immediately twisted the doorknob and went in my car, drove to her house.

I sneaked to her backyard and knocked on her bedroom window.

There she was, watery eyes, putting on a fake smile on her face and opened the window to let me in. I quickly climbed in and closed the window behind me.

She sat down on the corner of her bed and buried her face in her hands. I sat down beside her and put my hand on her back.