Chapter 50- THE MOMENT I KNEW

OMG guys! Can you believe it? It's already chapter 50! I never knew this story could get this far, after all those haters, the people who copied my story, people who think I sucked at writing and all those people who made me feel better... I realized this is what you have to go through to get 50.1k reads and I suppose that it was worth it. In fact, very worth it! Thank you guys again, for telling me that not giving up means you haven't lose at all! That's why I'm dedicating this chapter to every one of you reading this right now! I love you.

*****

Dawn's POV

Fred likes me?!?!?

This is bad. Really really bad. How the hell did this even happen?

I waited for them to walk away and quietly got out of my hiding spot with shock written all over my face. It's just that... I never knew Fred actually felt something for me since we were just normal friends and he never really showed any signs of attraction or something...

I walked slowly towards my locker to grab my books for the next period. Totally still lost on my thoughts, I didn't notice a letter falling out of my locker.

Jamie saw it and picked it up for me.

I just glanced at him for a moment or two because that letter's probably something from Derek but suddenly, Jamie glared at me and threw the letter onto the floor.

He stomped away and I shouted for him but he ignored me and I immediately picked up the letter.

I unfolded it and started reading...

Be my girlfriend?

Fred.

Yep... it's happening, guys! My worst fear had come true.

I was so frustrated and I swear I could kill him right there but I didn't, cause I couldn't!

I decided to find Fred and make things clear.

I walked through the hallway with a grin on my face and scanned for Fred and found him talking to Derek.

Man, do you have to?!

I ran towards Fred, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the corner of the room.

"What's wrong?" Fred asked.

I looked up at him and stared at him.

"We can't." I whispered.

"What do you mean 'we can't'?"

"I can't be your girlfriend, Fred." I looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"Of course you can! Just say 'yes'!"

"I don't like you, Fred. I'm sorry!" I spoke a little louder.

He started gripping my arms right forcing me to look at his green eyes that are now filled with anger.

"You will like me, you will!" He shouted sternly.

I was struggling, trying to get out of his grip when suddenly someone pushed him away from me.

I looked up and found Sean.

Thank God.

"Are you alright?" Sean looked at me with concern in his eyes as I nodded.

I looked back at Fred as I mouthed "I'm sorry." And walked away with Sean.

*****

Sean insisted that he should walk me home incase Fred attacks me again or something so I agreed.

The walk home was actually really quiet. All Sean did was constantly looking back and around us with his arm around my neck.

He was so protective, he's like the brother I never had, you know?

If only he was my brother...

We arrived home after a short while and I ran upstairs as fast as I could so that I could crash into my bed and relax.

URGH today is finally Friday!!

Oh wait. The party, it's today! Holy shit what am I gonna wear? I didn't go shopping for like ages!! What am I supposed to do?!

I ran towards my closet and start eliminating clothes when suddenly I found a sparkly little black dress that kinda caught my eye.

Hmm... THIS IS IT.

Derek's POV

I was all set for the party but I still couldn't stop wandering what happened after Sean accompanied Dawn home cause Sean isn't home yet and I'm afraid that they might be making out right now and I surely do not want that to happen.

Should I just go to her house?

I should, shouldn't I?

I gathered up all of my courage and grabbed my car keys.

Dawn's POV

I'm finally fully dressed up. I took a glance at the clock.

6:34pm.

Hmm... What should I do now?

Of course! My Taylor mix!

But it's from Derek... I'm not supposed to...

Aaahhhh WHATEVER! Who cares? It's just a mix...

I walked towards my box of "Derek's stuff", took out the CD and played it from my radio.

'Keep your e-eyes open...'

Tears are surprisingly streaming down my face and yep... Now I'll have to reapply my mascara.

Suddenly I heard a knock from my window.

I immediately looked towards my window and found Derek standing outside, waving.

Oh no, what is he doing here?

Letting him inside is not gonna kill me right?

I walked towards the window and slid it open.

Derek got in and I bet he heard what I was listening to... His mix.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped my tears away from my face.

I have in and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry for being so emotional and sensitive.. It's just that I don't like sharing you with anyone! Especially Helen!" I screamed.

He, too, wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "I'm sorry too. For misunderstanding and making you mad and not visiting you when you were hurt."

I let out a little giggle and sobbed.

I let out a sigh and let go of him as I headed to the bathroom to fix my makeup.

I was then set again and walked out of my bathroom happily and put my hand out, reaching for Derek.

"Let's go to the party." I smiled and then there flashed another warn smile from the guy I loved, Derek.

Derek's POV

I took her hand and we walked out of her house together happily.

We arrived at Fred's after ten minutes of driving and got in his house.

Rock-Pop music blasted out of huge speakers and there were bright lights of different colour as people danced towards the beat.

I never let go of Dawn's hand because I had a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hmm... something bad, huh? Could it be Helen? Could it be Sean? Or could it be Fred? Stay tuned to find out ;)

Please vote, comment and follow me for faster updates and hot Taylor pics ;)

Kisses from,
Mandy / @taylor_swift_t_

(Yes, my name is Mandy)

Updating the next chapter in 13 votes so please vote and share!!!