Chapter 61- "Da Smooch"

Okay so as you can tell something is up cause I named this chapter "Da Smooch" which is really weird cause... HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST REACHED 80k READS OMG WTF WHY DIDNT I NOTICE THAT BEFORE OMG BUT YOU GUYS R JUST SO AMAZING! WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS LIKE "FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT" N I WAS CRYING WTF ILYASM!

So for that... You deserve an update after 6391639279273927282 years of course.

Rachel's POV

I sat on a chair in the sick bay with an ice bag on the bump on my head, yes, somehow I found it, without Jackson.

Why am I born not sporty?

And why did he have to kiss me?!

No. CALM DOWN RACHEL. This is not the end of the world. All you gotta do is ignore him for the rest of your life and it'll be all better and besides IT WAS JUST A CHASTE, nothing much.

But how am I supposed to ignore him for the rest of my life when whenever I see his face all I picture is me stabbing him?!

Urgh! Shouldn't have moved here for Ella's sake!

We're not together anymore anyways, maybe I should just... Talk to mum and maybe try to convince her to get me somewhere else.

But that's never gonna happen. Mum is too stubborn.

Also I'll never get to eat mum's homemade cookies anymore if she sends me to boarding school.

It's just 2 more years. 365 days multiply by 2 minus the summer holidays, spring break and everything. It'll be okay, right?

I wasn't really focusing on what was happening and when I gained consciousness I saw someone coming in from the door. It was Jackson.

The corner of his lips were bleeding and he had a purple eye with some bruises on his cheek.

Oh my god, what happened to him?! Is he okay?!

He looked at me for a second and I smiled at him and the next thing I know was him ignoring me.

Then the pain came.

It was like the whole world just fell down.

What did I do? Did I do something wrong? Was I too annoying?

He walked towards the nurse and grabbed a chair.

"What happened?" The nurse asked as she grabbed out the first aid box.

"I hit a tree." He replied coldly.

"Kid, you don't get a purple eye and a cut on your lip from a tree."

Tell her what happened, Jackson! I wanna know!

But sadly, he said nothing.

*****

He was silent the whole time when the nurse applied medicine on his wound.

Should I talk to him?

What if he ignored me?

URGH damn my pride.

The nurse soon got out of the sick bay to go to the bathroom and it's just the two of us there.

"Hey... What happened?" I finally asked.

"You should ask your boyfriend." He said without looking at me, stood up and walked out of the door.

What?

Boyfriend?

"TYLER." I muttered and quickly ran out of the sick bay.