Chapter 24 - Louis

Louis’ POV

Why does everyone hate me? Is it because I said Larry isn’t real and it’s a load of bullshit? Or is it because I defended my girlfriend when she needed the most? Perhaps it’s because I was being quite sass talker about The Wanted?

I sigh remembering all the comments. All the boys have been trying to help me to not look on twitter. I basically crave to know what people think about me, but I wish that it didn’t have to mean comments.

Why did I even pick this life? Why did I even audition for the x factor? It has barely done any good in my life. Sure it gave me my 4 new best friends that are now my brothers, but most of my new life has been filled with criticism. Never can I be my full self. I have to watch my every move, not curse too much, and of course, not be too childish in public. It seems that anything I do, I have to watch my back for. I blame the media for doing this.

I try to remove the comments out of my head, but it doesn’t do any good. They are permanently plastered into my brain. i curse the day I found out I have a photographic memory. Standing up, I feel a rush of wind around me.

It’s not the usual rush of comfort that Katie brings when she visits. This is more of a sinister feel and almost demon like, but to be honest, I wouldn’t know if it was Katie or not. She doesn’t visit me as much as the other kids she visits. I never say anything even though it makes my heart break inside.

“Well, hello Louis,” a strangely high pitched voice says in a controlled tone.

In confusion as to where the voice is something from, I spin around to the source. Making a compe 360, I see it. A small, very young boy. He has to be at least 7 years old, the same age I met Katie at. He has the same brown hair, hazel eyes, but he has thick framed glasses on. Perhaps he died to with Katie?

“Louis, I’m Katie’s little brother, Kristian. I’m not really suppose to visit the people she takes care of but I want to know who they are,” he says, but keeps talking afterwards, “I’m a special angel you know. I can reverse time and make you change your decisions. I mean, you do want to make the other decision of not auditioning right? You don’t want Katie as she has the 4 other guys she visits more than you right?”

His words sound way too old for a 7 year old, but he’s correct. I nod to him. Katie does have 4 other guys she visits. She won’t notice I’m gone. He takes out his hand and whispers, “Take it.” in such a demonic voice I don’t want to take it.

I can’t keep having this internal battle with myself. I mean, be real! Kristian says he’s Katie’s brother so I can trust him. Just not as much as Katie, but has Katie ever really done for me? I’ve counted more laughs than how many time’s she has help me!

“FUCKING HELL KRISTIAN!” Katie screams breaking me out of my thoughts.

I look at Kristian, but he’s no longer the innocent little kid he used to be, he’s as old as Katie, but red eyes stay on his face.The glares of regret come into play.

“He’s mine Katie! I don’t care if I have to go to Harry or Liam or Zayn or Niall to get all of them!” the most lowest, creepiest voice comes out of Kristian.

“Go to hell! You will never get them you unborn freak!” Katie screams. I’m confused to the max. I have no idea what they’re talking about.

Screeching comes from Kristian and he’s now a black blob charging towards me. I remember him. He’s the fucking demon who tried to kill me 2 years ago! I dodge his moves and look for Katie. She’s nowhere to be found. Great, now she is gone to one of the other boys and I’m here alone trying to fight off a demon.

I run into a wall, making me fall onto my back. Everything starts to fade. More screeches come and nothing else but a blur of white light hits my pupils. I groan until the screeching stops and the light goes away. I hear loud coughing but something touch my arm. Trying to fix my vision, I see only spots of Katie. I sit up and rub my eyes so I can determine what just happened.

“Katie? What did he bring up Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall? And what do you mean by an unborn freak? Why don’t you visit me as much? Why is he after me? God damn it Katie answer my questions!” I shout.

All I hear is a sigh. She looks straight into my eyes, “To start off, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall are the other boys. I seriously don’t know why it’s taken all of you to notice. Only Harry found out about Liam and no one else. Anyways, he’s after you and all of them because he’s my demon brother. He died in the womb making him a demon. Lou, I can’t answer all of these questions right now. I need to go rest. And you must understand that I visit you the same amount of times as I visit the other boys. It is just horrible timing for me.”

I take a good look at her. She does look like she needs to rest. Her eyes are turning white, showing a sign of weakness. The faint glow she always has is fading. Wow, this demon child must put a strain on her. Slowly, she fades away. I feel the coldness next to me. This demon must be horrible.

Hearing faint screaming from Zayn’s room. I rush towards it. What if it’s the demon coming back? Or is he just screaming from another nightmare? I open the door to find Zayn being tortured. Kristian is pulling him by his hair and has him at least 3 feet off the ground. I try to walk in, but Kristian closes it. I pound against the door to get Zayn. No one else lives on our flat floor. All I can hope now is that Katie get’s there on time.

-----

[A/N] AHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER BITCHES!!!!!! What could Kristian do while Katie is resting? What does that evil demon have planned? Will Louis come to his sense and get the other boys? Oh and special thanks to @iColorfulDream for the amazing cover!